·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you get me a price quote, both retail and wholesale, for the following:

1. 03-05 Taillight set (both outer and inner), the red ones

2. 06 Black taillights or the 06 Mazdaspeed taillights

3. 03-05 Front lip for the OEM Appearance Package

4. 03-05 Fog Light Mounts (the black plastic mounts that fill the cut outs in the Appearance bumper

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Can you get me a price quote, both retail and wholesale, for the following:

1. 03-05 Taillight set (both outer and inner), the red ones

2. 03-05 Front lip for the OEM Appearance Package

3. 03-05 Fog Light Mounts (the black plastic mounts that fill the cut outs in the Appearance bumper
Thanks.
[/b]
Sponsors are not here to research prices for you so that you can price your items in a for sale thread. Please use them for what they are here for and don't waste their time. It only takes their attention away from people that actually need their services. Do your own research. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sponsors are not here to research prices for you so that you can price your items in a for sale thread. Please use them for what they are here for and don't waste their time. It only takes their attention away from people that actually need their services. Do your own research. Thanks.
[/b]

I'm sorry, do you work for Mazdasportparts.com? Are you a moderator? No, then QUIET!!! I've tried seraching and have not come up with anything.

I'm trying to make sure that I give a fair and accurate price to my fellow members. Our sponsors give better prices than what's out there. So by doing this, I'm being fair to the rest of the membership.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm sorry, do you work for Mazdasportparts.com? Are you a moderator? No, then QUIET!!! I've tried seraching and have not come up with anything.

I'm trying to make sure that I give a fair and accurate price to my fellow members. Our sponsors give better prices than what's out there. So by doing this, I'm being fair to the rest of the membership.
[/b]
You tell him DjLethal! You would think he has something better to do with his time.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts

[/b]
No offense, but you are not trying to be fair, you are being lazy. You can see what people have previously sold these items for, or you can just post a price for what you want. People can negotiate from there. What you are actually trying to do is say that "Sponsors charge $150 for taillights, so I am going to sell them for $125."

And no, I don't work for a dealership, but I talk to sponsors outside of the forums and know that they are busy and cannot afford to have their time wasted.

·
Registered
168 Posts
And no, I don't work for a dealership, but I talk to sponsors outside of the forums and know that they are busy and cannot afford to have their time wasted.
[/b]
so, basically you're the drew rosenhaus for forum sponsors?

:nana:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No offense, but you are not trying to be fair, you are being lazy. You can see what people have previously sold these items for, or you can just post a price for what you want. People can negotiate from there. What you are actually trying to do is say that "Sponsors charge $150 for taillights, so I am going to sell them for $125."

[/b]

so your talking to sponsors and wasting their time?? Also, I wouldn't consider this as wasting time, but a favor. I have purchased many parts for my 6 from our sponsors and now that I need some help, why wouldn't they want to help a previous and future customer out? I believe this is called customer service, it's what helps build relationships between the customer and the seller. If one of our sponsors helps me out with this, I am more likely to purchase from them next time I need something, since they previously showed me the time I needed. And judging by my garage and mods, there's a good possibility I will be buying something again soon.

For example: if I'm selling my current tail light, and I've already put a thread out about needing some black '06 lights, then wouldn't basic logic tell you that I'm looking to buy these taillights?

Also, a big difference in what I'm doing: I'm selling the parts used, so all this price is going to do is help me figure out what these parts are worth, because right now, I have no idea.

Bears,
Please don't respond to this unless you have a price quote for me, cause know your not only wasting my time and your time, but the sponsor's time who has to read this dialogue in order to assist a customer.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
http://www.finishlineperformance.com/mazda...ries_index.html

That may help you out a little and just go search around the sponsors for the front lip piece its VERY easy to find. It will show you the 2 prices you are looking for and also how much it is a certain color.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...;catalogid=4555

I think these are what your talkin bought for the cutouts in the front bumper.
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=60106

Usually I hate the shit dabears says aswell but it took me like 3 minutes to get that shit next time SEARCH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts