Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good price for this car? I am interested in buying one, do not really care about year. 2011 would probably be cheaper but would like to know what others paid for the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a s touring? Wow didn't know they ran for that much...I got an offer from
The dealership for 22,600 for a Mazda s touring. I'm thinking that is a good deal then?

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
No, $32K is for a 6S GT w/Navi. NO WAY I'd pay that much for that either.

For a S Touring, $22,600 isn't bad. You may be able to do better for a '11, since the dealers are trying to clean out inventory...

·
Registered
107 Posts
No, $32K is for a 6S GT with/Navi. NO WAY I'd pay that much for that either.

For a S Touring, $22,600 isn't bad. You may be able to do better for a '11, since the dealers are trying to clean out inventory...
I didn't have a very big bargaining chip. And I relay wanted the car. Besides, I always do my best to help the economy ( sell low and buy high :( ). So, what's the going rate for the northeners? Maybe I should have come over there to make my purchase.

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
So, what's the going rate for the northeners? Maybe I should have come over there to make my purchase.
Depends in the time of year honestly. It's MUCH harder finding a V6-anything around here, and they are usually gone by late spring until the new model year starts. I couldn't find a Kona Blue V6 GT within a 5-state radius when I bought my '10 in May, so I had to get the silver for a GT with Tech and no Nav. Only paid $28.8K OTD though (tax, delivery, fees etc. included) for a $30.5K sticker...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
The dealer where I got my last 6 has 2 2011 6i Touring Plus models for $19,395 each (black and gray), and a $750 off internet price dealer coupon on their site. I wish they had those deals when I got my TSX in April, but I'm spoiled now and don't want a 6.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
In 2008, I ordered my 6s GT with Navi for $29k otd with a x-plan discount.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well then. The price I got wasn't all that bad. Considering all the extras I got. Keyless everything, automatic everything ( dimm mirrors, headlights, wippers ), remote start, touchscreen nav, leather, heated seats and the V6.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Yep, $32k was my cost before the plan discount, which is the fully loaded S GT. 60k miles and 3 years later, I still love this car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
javander2002
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing