Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me to pull up to my dealer today , in effort to show them pics i took on my cell phone of my screwed up dashboard LCD screen which shows a line of dead pixels, every other month, but i finally caught on my fone cam to show them because 'bringing it in when the problem occurs' has been so elusive because it goes as quickly as it comes.... well yea, i found it pretty disturbing that upon arriving to my dealer... the dealership was GONE.

Im all pulling into the lot , thinking to myself.... 'WOW... i never seen the lot so....so... empty.'

Theres signs that say 'we moved!' , with a number to call. Nobody answeres the #. I called like 10x.

The main service tech manager then walked by. He now works at the Lincoln dealer down the block. I'm like WTF happened?!?! He says they were 'bought out'.. and then moved to the next town over, and he wasnt exactly sure where.

Apparently still in the moving process since they dont even answer the damn fone!

How fucked up is this? I mean, fine, you wanna sell your dealership, fine... and the new guy wants to move it.... fine, but you cant friggin send a letter, a notice, or give a damn courtesy call to your customers about it? Especially those that bought a brand new car from there not even 6 months ago?!?!?!

Man. What a crummy ass thing (not) to do. Hopefully they will send such a notification when they are moved in (which i doubt), but the problem is if they were to send any type of notice, or call, or whatever, it should have been BEFORE they jumped ship... so i didnt have to pull in to the dealer lot like 'WTF?!?!?!'

Ahhh... its time to look for other local dealers now.... lol.

[/endrant]

and now for your enjoyment... a pic of my dead pixels...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Thats kinda weird they'd just go like that, but I guess the same thing happened with the dealer I bought m 6 from too, except it was about a year after.

·
Registered
25 Posts
wow.. just showes the differance in customer service between America and Japan. I bought a used Atenza and get info/cards from Mazda all the time. They bend over backwards to help you here..

Hope you get your display problem worked out. And let us know if you figure out whats causing it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Please stop calling it a Fone
[/b]
LOL!

that happen to me (the dealer thing) but luckily for me they kept all the same service people and the same building. glad they got rid of the sales staff though. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a very similar problem with my display.

I took the stereo off the dash.

Be very carefull not to break the srew mount at the bottom behind the a/c, defroster buttons.

There is a connector is vey sensitive. So the display shows weird stuff.

Make sure the connector is plugged in correctly and also make sure the circuit is grounded well.

I will try to get pics later.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please stop calling it a Fone
[/b]
Please dont get your panties all in a bunch over someones cyber spelling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
TRiPLE 6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing