Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbo XS has a kit that will allow the MazdaSpeed6 guys/gals (and MazdaSpeed3 Guys/Gals) to upgrade to a much more robust blow off valve, while offering you a choice in valves. TurboXS has tested the valves on the Speed6 car and find it to be a major improvement over stock for the cars out there getting modified for more boost. If you are running a manual or an electronic boost control, this is the kind of thing that you need to stop blowing that pressious boost out the cheap plastic BOV in the car!

This deal gets you into an adapter and a BOV, and saves you some BIG cash while doing it!

We have begun a new section in DPP just for the mazda guys. We will continue to research and add more as time goes on, so check back often.

MazdaSpeed6 section:
MazdaSpeed6 Link
Remember, no price is ever firm! Call (724) 462-3669 or email us[email protected] and lets make a deal!

What we have here is a TurboXS designed and manufactured adapter to take you from the OEM intake elbow and allow you to do a direct bolt on and use one of the two blow off valves that are perfectly matched to our cars.

The adapter is located here:
TurboXS BOV Adapter
Picture is representative, actual picture to be released next week!

The Blow Off valves themselves are 2 very similar units, one is the comparably QUIET BOV-H, and the other.....well...the part number is BOV-H-RFL and the RFL on that part number stands for REAL F__KING LOUD!!!!

And to sweeten the deal, any parts sold by us to our Mazda6Club pals, we would like to offer you the coupon code "mazda6club" that if entered upon check out, at the bottom of the page where you enter your credit card info....you get 10% any and all orders you place. This makes the kit above go from about 2 bills down to about 180! That is more than $100 under the competition!

We are not called DISCOUNT POWER for nothing! I always try to make deals and specials that are great for the customer! So spread the word, there is a new BOV kit in town!

The Quiet valve is the TurboXS BOV-H:
TurboXS BOV-H

:yesnod: The loud as all heck version is the BOV-H-RFL. This monster is LOUD!
TurboXS BOV-H-RFL

These parts do exist! TurboXS is driving around a Speed6 right now with this adapter and BOV on it! Once they feel comfortable in the performance of the BOV with the car, and tweak the adapter for a better fit, these will be built this coming week and packaged by the end of the week to middle of the following for shipping!

There is LIMITED NUMBERS available! If you want one of the first units, get in line now and PRE-ORDER!

Mine is ordered....is yours?

Larry.....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sir. As pictured, they went to the atmosphere. There are other types of BOV's available and the adapter is universal. It is the BOV adapter that was bolted onto CherrySpeed's car yesterday. THe BOV's listed are the ones that TurboXS recomends for our Speed6. The flow on the BOV is a great match to the airflow requirements.....but you can choose to go up or down from there.......its your world, and only you can be the master of it! Rock on!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL...thats got to be funny. Patrick says I should get the BOV-H-RFL, but I dont want something so loud it sounds cheeeeesy. Is the RFL to loud for a self respecting non ricer, or is it perfect for drawing a bit of attention without over-stating the "hey, look at me......I want to be cool" thing...?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts