Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank Me Later

Personally i think they were the most underrated and underappreciated arists of our generation. Sadly, they were never accepted for the endless talent that they possessed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i swear youtube is going to be the end of me... someone please help me come back to 2006, im stuck in the 90s!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
awww austin, how old are you? im just taking those who grew up on this stuff back to the golden age of music!!!
[/b]
26, I remember when this came out. Was painful then too! Good to Casey Kasem though he's better than any other countdown tool.

You need to watch Saved by the Bell on Adult Swim tonight. I really tried to last night. Damn, I mean honestly, that show really sucked.

·
Registered
823 Posts
26, I remember when this came out. Was painful then too! Good to Casey Kasem though he's better than any other countdown tool.

You need to watch Saved by the Bell on Adult Swim tonight. I really tried to last night. Damn, I mean honestly, that show really sucked.
[/b]
I'm 26 as well, and I remember Saved by the Bell, and I remember when this came out, and I was never into any of this crap. My cousin loved it, and my old boss still loved it and got all excited when the DVD's for Saved by the Bell came out.

I'm glad someone got into it, and made these people famous, but it was never me. I feel bad for Casey being attached to that.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
[/b]

Yeah, watched it last night. 16 yr olds making fake ID's to get into "The Attic" club... it's funny how, after the show, they can never really land any great gigs b/c they're stuck with that "Saved by the Bell" image forever.

And yes. That show really sucked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
austinhusker
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing