Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2015 Mazda6. My front passenger window hasn't been working. Initially it was giving me intermittent auto down issues. Otherwise still worked fine, auto up was fine, just needed to hold the button down go roll down. Then auto up stopped working as well. Now its at the point where if I hold the button down it will roll down, but it will only go up an inch at a time. Sometimes it will stop going up all together and I need to turn the car off and on again to get it up. I have to pull up, wait, pull up, wait, around 8 or 9 times to get the window to go back up. I've stopped using the window because I'm afriad of it getting stuck down.

I just replaced the window motor, but its having the exact same issue with the new motor.

It presents the the exact same problem from the driver's and passenger's side window switch so I don't think its the switch itself. I've tried the auto up/down reset procedure as well so I don't think its that either. For what its worth I've also had to replace the door lock actuator on that door as well because the power lock stopped working.

I'm currently on covid hours and already sank $70 into this window so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all.

Video:

·
Super Moderator
17,874 Posts
Sorry, this post needed my approval for some reason. Free bump!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts