Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probly a stupid question, but is there a power pakage available similar to what the speed3 has that adds about 35 hp/tq? I know you can get intake & exhaust, but is there a package from mazda for the speed6 like this?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
No.

·
Registered
159 Posts
probably won't be either. They view their speed3 as the tuner car and the speed6 as the luxury tourer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
probably won't be either. They view their speed3 as the tuner car and the speed6 as the luxury tourer.
[/b]
can't you use the one from mps3 anyways? same engine after all... donno what's in the package though....

·
Registered
159 Posts
can't you use the one from mps3 anyways? same engine after all... donno what's in the package though....
[/b]
Nope, both the intake and exhaust will be different.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Probly a stupid question, but is there a power pakage available similar to what the speed3 has that adds about 35 hp/tq? I know you can get intake & exhaust, but is there a package from mazda for the speed6 like this?
[/b]
Just out of curiousity, what is included in this power package you speak of?

I was just on the mazdausa site to try and find it myself - didn't find it but that video they have of the speed3 is pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think the speed3 aftermarket scene is going to be huge compared to our speed6 sadly... Now that speed6's are being given away for the same damn price things might change... But if mazda does their shit right.. and makes the speed3 as strong as the speed6.. only with FWD and less size / weight... is gonna be a nice little thing for the 1/4's

As for packages... mazda failed with the speed6.... they didn't sell for shit.. they are down pricing the living hell outta them... and I haven't seen an add for speed6's ... ever... They only seem to be pushing the CX-7 or whatever...

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Yeah there's a power package....CP-E downpipe/Intake/Exhaust...there you go. ^_^

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
even tho this is not power, i would also add sway bars to that "power package"... i would like to be able to control all that power when a turns come......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts