Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my grills back from powder coating, snaped them in and installed my clear markers and LED bulbs. Looks pretty good!

more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
wanna see my whaaaa..... :goon:

grilles are looking great! and the sidemarkers definitely set off a great look with that combo!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Those look nice. The powder coating matches up well with the blue.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i thought the clear markers would definitely go nicely with the silver grill...now that i dropped some hints of HID's for X-mas, hopefully my whole front end will be a nice clean looking white/silver even at night with me headlights on. I hate that when i turn on the head lights the yellow shows up soooo much now compared with the white LED markers

wanna see my whaaaa..... :goon:

grilles are looking great! and the sidemarkers definitely set off a great look with that combo!
[/b]

·
Registered
978 Posts
looks really good...gonna do these in black or black chrome?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can have them powder coated in any color...i am making 2 more sets this week (1 for a list member, 1 just extra) 1 will be silver like mine and i'll coat the other black so that those interested in seeing a black grill have a reference.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UGH! i know today i'm looking into making a bracket that clips under the bumper to move the plate down further just gotta figure out what to do with the holes left by the plate holder...maybe LED's ;)

Looks nice, too bad ya gotta have a front plate.
[/b]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Looks awesome man.

I can have them powder coated in any color...i am making 2 more sets this week (1 for a list member, 1 just extra) 1 will be silver like mine and i'll coat the other black so that those interested in seeing a black grill have a reference.
[/b]
I was thinking about getting a new grill for my volcano, could you make me a set?

·
Registered
536 Posts
[/b]
they look great, thats why I am the one buying them!! :laugh:

I knew that silver would look good on the lapis!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
side markers look great.
the silver grille behind the sports grille looks awesome [one of the best ive seen]
and for me the lower mesh grilles look decent, but overall good job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts