Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow mazda lover that I follow on instagram is attempting to get a meet going for all Mazdas interested and available, modded or stock (3,6,5,7,8,9,626,miata,prot,tribute,,,).

Date: 8/2/2014
Time: 7pm till ...
Location is still TBD but will be somewhere in the north nj region. If you have suggestions, please post. I will be sure to edit when loc is finalized.

Instagrammers id is: njrx8
Also find me on instrgrm: majerglazer

Post something if you are interested and available. This is a no pressure event and is just a local meet and greet with other zoom zoomers. I might throw together some sorta car care prize package for best dressed (applies to cars).

Sent via skid marks -/(zoomzoom)\-

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
A fellow mazda lover that I follow on instagram is attempting to get a meet going for all Mazdas interested and available, modded or stock (3,6,5,7,8,9,626,miata,prot,tribute,,,).

Date: 8/2/2014
Time: 7pm till ...
Location is still TBD but will be somewhere in the north nj region. If you have suggestions, please post. I will be sure to edit when loc is finalized.

Instagrammers id is: njrx8
Also find me on instrgrm: majerglazer

Post something if you are interested and available. This is a no pressure event and is just a local meet and greet with other zoom zoomers. I might throw together some sorta car care prize package for best dressed (applies to cars).

Help NEM6 out a little bit? Mind mentioning the Climb to those that meet up?

I got some serious raffle items lined up. Such as a Gift certificates, a Free Tune from Dynotronics, and AutoX track time in a RX-8 or MX-5.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ofcourse!

Reactions: Byakuya

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Further details
Location: 2nd Level of parking garage @ Menlo Park Mall, Edison NJ
Time: 7-10ish
Behavior: Tame: no loud revs or burnouts and keep sound systems appropriate.

For further details or issues, contact arthur goodman (host) via call/text at 201 205 6200

I will try and put a prize basket together for a voting type deal. GL and hope to see a few of you there.
Yes it might be a bit of a drive for some but your attendance is welcomed and if you have friends, they sure can come too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for anyone who missed it! Prize packs have been made for 1st and 2nd best in show so make em shine and look purdy.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yeah mines completely gutted me and my buddy are doing a full resto.
My dad and I did a Duratec swap a few years back. Now we're rebuilding it. Although at this point I'm putting more time/money into the Mazda

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Mazda Meet at Menlo Mall last night was a huge success! We had about 30+ cars through out the three hour span including some lovely rx7/8s, a slew of 6s (including 3 speeds) some proper proteges and a tri of 3s. Oh and of course one lonely miata. The turn out was better than i had hoped and will hopefully only grow with time.
Dopey me forgot his good camera so phone pics of proof will have to surpass untill i find another atendee who snapped better ones.

Attachments

Reactions: Mr.Smoke
1 - 20 of 20 Posts