Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize many of us on this forum are racing fans from Formula 1 to Speed Touring Cars and are excited to quickly discuss the race results as soon as the race is over. But as a courtesy to those of us who haven't watched the race yet (ie taped it, but haven't seen it), PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RESULTS IN YOUR POST TITLE!!! Show some courtesy to others. Thank you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I realize many of us on this forum are racing fans from Formula 1 to Speed Touring Cars and are excited to quickly discuss the race results as soon as the race is over. But as a courtesy to those of us who haven't watched the race yet (ie taped it, but haven't seen it), PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RESULTS IN YOUR POST TITLE!!! Show some courtesy to others. Thank you.
[/b]
Sorry Bro, :tear: My BAD :drool:
Forgot you work for a living.. I actually had the weekend free and only worked around the house on the lawns and washing the siding, wash and clean up the Xterra and Speed.
Then was able to sit and watch the Live Satelite Taping..
I will try :sarc: NOT to ruin it again :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
randyz
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing