Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit: Everyone post their Mazda6 meet numbers!

I'm wondering who holds the record for the largest Mazda6 meet in the US? (The number of Mazda6s that show are what counts, not the number that signed up.)

Counting only the Mazda6'es that showed:

Mid-Atlantic BBQ - 30ish (anyone have an exact number?)
Lake Fairfax Park - 27-30
Great Adventure Six Flags - 24-25
Car B Que in NJ - 22
Texas Meet (Austin) - 17-18
Canada Meet - 17
Vegas '05 - 13-16
Chicago Meet - 12-13

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i think we topped out at what, 13-16 in vegas? i can't remember now, i'm sure there's pics from the BBQ

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I'm not sure what the largest meet in the US was, but the largest meet north of the border has been 17 Mazda6's. The meet was a large BBQ had last year.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
...we have 4-5 6's at our place on a regular basis! you add that up over a month and we are up there damnit!!

west siiiide!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I like to think the one I put together 2 years ago at Lake Fairfax Park, Reston, Virginia (6/13/04?) was the largest with about 50 people who signed up but only about 27-30 showed up due to erroneous forcast for rain.

Some will say the Great Adventure Six Flags meet in Jackson, NJ earlier that year was the largest with 24-25 Mazda6 cars in one photo.

I need to go find my old photos.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like to think the one I put together 2 years ago at Lake Fairfax Park, Reston, Virginia (6/13/04?) was the largest with about 50 people who signed up but only about 27-30 showed up due to erroneous forcast for rain.

Some will say the Great Adventure Six Flags meet in Jackson, NJ earlier that year was the largest with 24-25 Mazda6 cars in one photo.

I need to go find my old photos.
[/b]
Lake Fairfax Park

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
15 Participants
SC3
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing