1,379 Posts
I love this picture, one of many.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by bgr6@Oct 25 2005, 03:01 AM

I've always loved the tree's shadow on the hood in this pic
[snapback]541896[/snapback]​
Totally agree. Great shadow shot. Looks great.

·
Registered
690 Posts
here's my baby mango

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Originally posted by critical6+Oct 24 2005, 07:27 AM-->

AND FOR THE RECORD, MOST OF THESE PICTURES SUCK!

LEARN HOW TO USE A CAMERA!

READ NIGEL'S INSTRUCTIONS!
[snapback]541269[/snapback]​
[/b]
Bleh, you should talk :)

<!--QuoteBegin-CarKid6s
@Oct 25 2005, 08:17 PM
[attachmentid=8077]
[snapback]542705[/snapback]​
Nice angle :)

SpeedRacer6 also did a sweet job. Gw bro.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Originally posted by cbmazda@Oct 25 2005, 10:35 AM
:love:

[snapback]542173[/snapback]​
What kit/lip is that?

I'll try and post a pic when I get home.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by Armgdnman@Oct 26 2005, 12:00 PM
sorry for the low quality.  I did have a a good Digital Camera until my girlfriend found the pictures of her i had kept on it.  Needless to say it went over the side of the boat.
[snapback]543119[/snapback]​
ok, this requires a picturebook-style story. chop chop!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
253 Posts
ok ok ok. There i was (seems like all good stories start out with "there i was") on the lake with girlfriend and some other friends. SIDEBAR: I had just gotten this killer deal on a Kodak 5 mega pixel digital camera and to top it all off my grilfriend liked the idea of having some naughty pictures taken of her in some compromising positions. Who am i to deny this urge? :drool: Well i had them on the digital camera and on my computer at home (not wise to keep all of your eggs in one basket). Well her lil brother (14) had found the pics and wanted to know WTF was goin on. Well to make a short story long i had promised her that i would get rid of all the pics due to some threat of black mail by her little brother and the incredible amount of bitching. :irate: I am 25 yrs old, i could give 2 squirts of piss if her dad hearing about them or not, but to save face for my girlfriend part of the deal was to get rid of them. ALL of them :swearin: So to her knowledge they were all gone :yesnod:

Back to the boat, we had taken some pics of us wake boarding and she wanted to see them. I forgot all about the SD card i had in the camera having those pics on there and she found them. Got REALLY pissed and says, "If you want the job done you have to do it yourself". Over the side it went and that was the last i saw of my precious digital camera. Consequently that is the last she saw of me.

Now to the moral of this story. It is not "DONT LIE", it is "DONT GET CAUGHT"

And that my friends is that.

41 - 60 of 3680 Posts
About this Discussion
3.7K Replies
1.1K Participants
Cdn17Sport6MT
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing