Mazda 6 Forums banner

3681 - 3686 of 3686 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not a great background but just wanted to share. Bought my 6 sport six months ago and finally managed to get the plasti-dip project finished.

I blacked out all chrome on badges and window trims (bit of overspray on the rear window arch that's gone now :)), dipped the wheels and the front plastic bits under the bumper where the fog lights go on the facelift model.

Next, I might smoke the rear lights. Not sure yet though. Any suggestions welcome ;)

IMG_0707 (Medium).jpeg

·
Rally Racer
2,187 Posts
Dont be a douche and paint the tails. Effing with your brake lights and making them darker is something i dont understand.
Not how I would have put it but I totally agree. I would hate to bury the nose of my car into the rear of yours because I couldn't see you.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Not how I would have put it but I totally agree. I would hate to bury the nose of my car into the rear of yours because I couldn't see you.
I could have used an LOL in there i suppose lol. As a biker i do the same thing when people remove the stock taillight and put little LED strips on cause "its cool"... yea, youll think that when someones grill tries to eat your ass lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I could have used an LOL in there i suppose lol. As a biker i do the same thing when people remove the stock taillight and put little LED strips on cause "its cool"... yea, youll think that when someones grill tries to eat your ass lol.
Yeah I hear what you're saying although I wasn't planning on blacking them out. More of a light dusting as the laws here are pretty strict about how dark your rear lights can be. I think I'll stick to upgrading the sound system (one of the speakers is crackling).

Thanks for the comments.

3681 - 3686 of 3686 Posts