Mazda 6 Forums banner

3661 - 3680 of 3680 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice looking car. Appears to have been lowered and have a non-stock exhaust... What type of roof rack is that... i.e. the make/model?
She is lowered on CS, but stock exhaust with autozone $19.99 exhaust tips.

The roof rack is:
Thule Aero Blade
460R Podium foot pack
Thule 3069 foot kit.

Look up the kit for a 2011 Mazda 3 as the bolt kit does not show for the GJ Mazda 6. I drilled holes in my plastic roof rail covers for access. Bolts right up np.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thx 93blkongreenpro!

·
Registered
603 Posts
@DrFeelGood great pic the wagon looks amazing, clearly very well cared for. Not sure if it was planned or not, or if anyone else has noticed it but I love the Dodge Magnum in the background the to best wagons ever made (6 and Magnum). I am personally partial to the 426hp RWD Magnum SRT8 not to offend anyone here I just like things that go stupidly fast.

·
Rally Racer
1,741 Posts
@DrFeelGood great pic the wagon looks amazing, clearly very well cared for. Not sure if it was planned or not, or if anyone else has noticed it but I love the Dodge Magnum in the background the to best wagons ever made (6 and Magnum). I am personally partial to the 426hp RWD Magnum SRT8 not to offend anyone here I just like things that go stupidly fast.

Thanks mate. I did notice that magnum and purposely left it in the pic (for my own enjoyment). That SRT8 is an absolute monster (and RWD too!) and I do get to see them from time to time,

·
Registered
732 Posts
Latest pixs.. J-unit fog lamps not on due to bumper I bought painted being warped and not fitting correctly, received my refund for it and bought an actual OEM bumper from Mazda which I have to get painted now or wait till I get the car wrapped. So instead placed the new grill on my original bumper for the time being.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just grin when this pic of my daily-driver 6 in the hot pits at an autocross comes up in my desktop pictures rotation... it was not in STS this particular day, that's just the class my RX-7 normally runs in. It was a lot of fun

Attachments

3661 - 3680 of 3680 Posts
About this Discussion
3.7K Replies
1.1K Participants
Cdn17Sport6MT
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing