Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im thinkin of gettin springs, and i juz wanted to see what the 6 looks like with diff amounts of drop

plz post ur pic and how much of a drop it is

i'd love to see a 1.75 inch drop, cuz i might be gettin those >.< but cant decide!

pllzzzzzzz post

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Er so how come you arent just browsing the tons of other picture threads? :)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did! i even sent a million messages to ppl to ask them what the drop was after seein their pix >.<

but i still cant decide. so mayb more pix will help :p

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here is my mazda 6 with a Eibach Sportline drop 2.0"F 1.5"R....

Here is a picture with DUB Dirty Dog 19" rims on 225/35's

Here it is with the stock rims:

hope this helps....

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i got a question for you HighSpeed6, why is there two air valves on your rims? do you have to put air in both of them evenly? or just one like normal rims?

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys,

im thinkin of gettin springs, and i juz wanted to see what the 6 looks like with diff amounts of drop

plz post ur pic and how much of a drop it is

i'd love to see a 1.75 inch drop, cuz i might be gettin those >.< but cant decide!

pllzzzzzzz post[/b]

Here's what I have.

Stock Rims and Suspension

With 18" G-Games 99B, and Coilover

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the Mazdaspeed wagon/hatch springs. Nice even drop

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Eibach Sportlines.

2.0 in the front. and 1.8 in the back is what the actual drop is they provide. not 1.5 in the back..

Still on stock 16's

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mazdaspeed hatch springs?

i have a 6i.... so the 6hatchback springs would lower my car?
are they actually mazda parts that i can get from the dealership?
o_O

i kno it sounds nooby... >.<

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
i got a question for you HighSpeed6, why is there two air valves on your rims? do you have to put air in both of them evenly? or just one like normal rims?
[/b]
It's for purging nitrogen. I don't fill my tires with nitrogen, but that is because I've never gone out of my way to find a place to fill them with it. Basically with nitrogen in your tires, your tire pressure will remain more consistant over time, around three times slower than air. This is because the nitrogen molecules are larger than air molecules so they don't leak out as much. Also the oxygen content in the air combined with the heat generated by driving, over time causes an increased level of oxidation to the rubber inside the tire. Pure nitrogen doesn’t support oxidation so the tire doesn’t rot from the inside. Nitrogen is also non-flammable, so military aircraft tires are filled with them, along with many race car teams.

·
Registered
922 Posts
S-Techs, about 3 days old.. with 18x7.5's 45mm offset.. since that pic they haver settled about 1/4 of an inch all around.. pretty low if you ask me...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If Donny ever does another group buy I will def buy the Euro Black Tails. They look so nice on the SG, they match perfectly and no buldge! Do you have any other pictures of them? Closer up?
[/b]

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Mine on stock wheels, 215/45/17 tires and on Tanabe GF210 springs.

[/b]
That's a sexy drop :drool:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts