Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get an idea of how to fix up my 6i; so if youve done a few mods. to your 6, post pics. Im trying to give my car the JDM look. so far Ive just tinted the windows and put the mazdaspeed 6 lip spoiler. I bought some 18s and a Yakima roof bike rack which I havent installed til I drop mine. Also I plan on getting a visor set and a shorter antenna. If youve lowered yours please post pic because Im stuck on what kind of springs get since I cant afford coilovers.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
if you do just springs on stock struts, they will blow out. so you will have to buy aftermarket struts also to match the lowering springs. and after buying both, your pretty much spending as much as a set of full coilovers. id just save up, and do it right the 1st time. :)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Go to your local Acura dealership and ask for an RDX antenna. It's much shorter and costs like 6 bucks. Screws right on!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Any year applies. They'll know what you're talking about. Guys with s2000's, 350z's all replace them with those stubby antennas.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Awesome.

When I went to go pick mine up, the guy at the parts dept. said

A. Someone either stole your antenna to put it on their car or

B. You have a car that has a large antenna and you want to replace it with this one

lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
flipster23
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing