Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great meAt guys, I want to thank Chris for organizing it and all of you who came out for doing so... was a great laugh :)

who's got pics??

post em

·
Registered
128 Posts
Agreeed Amazing time...I'd like to say to the Laman Family...You guys better watch out the next time...I am going to take Vengence! ..muahahahaha...(not really but :nana: ) Anyways, awesome time...I think it was Burnsey who I met up with on the 401 and we ended up Caravan'ing it back to Guelph, where I had to depart but definately had fun with that...(if it wasn't burnsey) it had to be someone from the club or something...because we both did the flicker of lights to say bye...Burnsey plz confirm! Now back to studying...ugh!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Ok, I want all the details... who got drunk, who behaved like a complete ass... and who went home with whom??

·
Registered
384 Posts
well let me tell you who behaved...paul...thats who...this new gf...is havin a great impact on paul;s behaviour ;) hehehe kiddin paul...it was an awesoem meeet....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great meet guys! Thanks to everyone who showed up and special thanks to Chris and Katie for making it happen.
I apologize I didn't really talk last night, was having a really bad cold and didn't want to cough all over everyone. :( hopefully no one catches my cold (esp. the ones that were sitting at the same table :p)
oh and it was great finally meeting Tracy... hehehe...

Have a great Christmas guys!! I'll see u all next year! lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
ya awsome meet, sorry i didnt talk much either, found out sumthin last night that sorta shocked me. Anyways, who gave me the calendar again? lol, was it Bahlar? This calendar rocks!! At first i was like, DAMN I shouldnt have swapped my present with someone else. But then when someone asked me todays date, I told them to hold on a sec, ill check ma calendar ;) wink wink.... but then I realize it started from january 2007, so I just told them sometime after the 2nd and before the 4th. hehe. I was influenced by my buddies to fly around in the parking lot, sorry if it pissed off anyone.... not really lol. I promise next meet ill be more of a party animal, wish my girlfriend came... she couldnt leave her work, stupid boss of hers, im gunna run him over. Who wants to run her boss over with me?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! oh and my buddy says "Thanks for finding my glove"

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
ya awsome meet, sorry i didnt talk much either, found out sumthin last night that sorta shocked me. Anyways, who gave me the calendar again? lol, was it Bahlar? This calendar rocks!! At first i was like, DAMN I shouldnt have swapped my present with someone else. But then when someone asked me todays date, I told them to hold on a sec, ill check ma calendar ;) wink wink.... but then I realize it started from january 2007, so I just told them sometime after the 2nd and before the 4th. hehe. I was influenced by my buddies to fly around in the parking lot, sorry if it pissed off anyone.... not really lol. I promise next meet ill be more of a party animal, wish my girlfriend came... she couldnt leave her work, stupid boss of hers, im gunna run him over. Who wants to run her boss over with me?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! oh and my buddy says "Thanks for finding my glove"
[/b]
LOL...your friend is cute.

Just for fun, next time I'll setup a "whose car sounds the best" contest...lol ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out and I gotta thank Mr. and Mrs Lamen for working everything for us because this meet would not be as successful w/o you.

·
Registered
170 Posts
LOL...your friend is cute.

Just for fun, next time I'll setup a "whose car sounds the best" contest...lol ;)
Thanks everyone for coming out and I gotta thank Mr. and Mrs Lamen for working everything for us because this meet would not be as successful w/o you.
[/b]
Hehe, it wouldnt be a contest if we already know the winner is me!!! MWAAHAHAHAHA lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I didn't get to meet a whole lot of people...
No one was friendly
[/b]
i was friendly, cept when my buddy was cheering for MONTREAL!!! I WAS ABOUT TO STAB HIM!!! LOL!!! I was the fat young guy at the party, incase you need to put a face with this bastard thats postin this message hehe.

I say we all make a coffee meet up, whoever comes comes. We can go to a tim hortons around woodbridge or wherever.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Awesome meet. I never thought I'd be a guy to come out to a car club meet, but it was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for those who made it happen. It was a lot of fun. My gf had a blast as well, but that maybe could be attributed to the whole bottle of wine she polished off ;)

1_fast_m6 (dunno the correct screen name, and the others who were at our table, we had a blast with you guys, and it was a lot of fun. To the married couple in India now (you know who you are), you two are awesome and the funnies married couple we've ever met. Also, thanks for letting me take your speed6 for a bit of a spin. My heart is still pounding in my throat. I LOVE THAT DAMN CAR. Hope we get to know you two better.

I appreciate all the technie advice as well, and I'll definitely be shooting over questions as soon as I can get around to those filters.

Oh, and we forgot to take our Timmies gift mug, which sux, cuz that was an awesome gift. Thanks to whomever brought it. Sorry we didn't meet more ppl, as we're kinda shy, but it was fun.

PGRST, awesome car. Love that rear bumber, the damn thing looks so nice and clean, you'd think it was stock.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hehe, it wouldnt be a contest if we already know the winner is me!!! MWAAHAHAHAHA lol.
[/b]
LOL...let's see. :sarc:

Btw, I forgot to ask if your car is decated? I'm assuming your car has no exhaust catalyst right? Did you check it out under the car?

I say we all make a coffee meet up, whoever comes comes. We can go to a tim hortons around woodbridge or wherever.
[/b]
There's Mavis Monday but I think the guys are taking a winter break. I don't mind coming up for a meet as long as you can stand the freezing weather. But I'll definitely go to Paul's place for some installation works during the reading break, you may come to chill as well if you're interested since you live around that area. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Horse shit....we were friendly :D

Pics to be posted later on...tommorrow maybe?

Oh...and go HABS! lol
[/b]
AHHHHH ill kill you and my friend gian (The glove guy) lol, you guys made the leafs lose last night!!! grrrr!!! lol.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Agreeed Amazing time...I'd like to say to the Laman Family...You guys better watch out the next time...I am going to take Vengence! ..muahahahaha...(not really but :nana: ) Anyways, awesome time...I think it was Burnsey who I met up with on the 401 and we ended up Caravan'ing it back to Guelph, where I had to depart but definately had fun with that...(if it wasn't burnsey) it had to be someone from the club or something...because we both did the flicker of lights to say bye...Burnsey plz confirm! Now back to studying...ugh!
[/b]
Yup - that was me....good thing that stretch of road was "quiet" :D Good luck studying!

Hey Balhar - let's see some video action of your present.

Thanks again to the Lamans!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Why are all the chinese together?
I c some cultura barrier :p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts