Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

Do you have a Mazda 6 coming or will purchase one in the near future? Who is interested in a car club?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Post if you are in the GTA?'

i got a call from one of the Mazda salesman this morning and he told me if u would like the car in March, it's best to make a deposit right now or soon.

gonna have to think about it. i havne't even sat in one yet. :hoho

·
Registered
62 Posts

Hey Hieppo,

I'm in Ajax, girlfriend lives in Mississauga... a club would be a great idea! You know why? If each one of us goes shopping for the Mazda 6 at one or two dealerships and get back with the results, we could figure out who has the best deals! ;) ;) ;)

I plan on buying my Mazda 6 in the 3rd quarter of 2003. The reason I need to wait is that my lease does not expire on my current car until then... :( :( :(

Let's see who else will reply!

·
Registered
391 Posts

Hey guys, that would be a really good idea to have our mazda 6 club.

For the car, March is true. Like I already said before, I ordered my Mazda 6 a month ago and It'll come at the last week of february 2003.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I think the car club is a good idea and I do plan on buying a Mazda6 in the future. Waiting for the hatchback...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yeah. 8 weeks before is a safe bet for these cars to get them as you would want them :)

·
Registered
6 Posts

For the ones who have ordered a Mazda6, how much are you paying? what's the on the road price?

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Once you guys get your car and such, and want to start a club, leme know, I'll open a new forum area underneath the CANADA section for a TM6C (Toronto Mazda6 Club)... :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reading Topic: Post if you are in the GTA?

hey everyone.
im from toronto.
im apart of the toronto protege club, and im just crusing these boards. im actually looking for those 17" rims from the mazda 6, so if anyone is thinking about selling them in the near future just let me know. ;)

take it e z eh :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Post if you are in the GTA?

I am from Toronto and I would love to join a 6 car club. However, as of now I dont have one yet. I do plan on purchasing the car later on this year. Hopefully during the summer or fall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts