Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, here's the jist of it. usually turns out pretty funny if people know wtf they're doing.

Say I post a pic of paper. Then someone posts a pic of scissors. The someone posts a pic of a rock. Then something related to a rock, like "The Rock" the wrestler, or him in a cheezy movie, then some wrestler slamming his ass, then a pic of Nacho Libre, then a pic of Nachos.... etc etc etc.

It all has to be related / tied together, but the next one posted has to PWN the one before that! Comprende'?!?!

kGO! :hoho:

I'll start.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

Yummy PWNage!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
WTF How the hell are people going to pwn George Washington Carver?! :huh:

Oh well, here's what I dug up. Check the second panel.

Now someone pwn that white guy! :laugh:

- Raynman the closet racist slant eye

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think I found something that can compete with GW Carver.

I recommend checking out the website where I grabbed this from because the guy that wrote all this stuff is f'n hilarious.
http://www.seanbaby.com/superfriends/bvulcan.htm

[attachmentid=17612]

"The white Super Friends all had names that described their powers. Aquaman, Batman, Hawkman, Flash... you kind of had an idea what their powers were even before they announced them outloud every time they used them. But anyone ethnic got named after the country they're from or what color they were. If Apache Chief was white, he'd be Grow Man or Large Lad. And Samurai? He wasn't a Samurai. That doesn't mean anything, it's just the only Japanese word they knew. It's like naming Batman "Cowboy" or naming Green Lantern "Baseball Player." They named the Mexican Super Friend "El Dorado." That was a city made out gold. Yeah, it sounds Mexican, but it's nonsense. If the Super Friends hired a Swiss guy, you know they'd name him Hot Chocolate. If a black guy hadn't already taken it, of course."

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts

After his singing gig tanked, he changed his name and moved into a different line of work...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
that pic cant be pwned

·
Registered
71 Posts

(btw blackmagik, looks like that host doesn't support remote linking of their images. i think you need to re-host it yourself. omgpwndlol.)

1 - 20 of 520 Posts