Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now I have discovered that I am not the only Shiba Inu lover... SO if you have one post up your pics!

MIchelle

·
Registered
823 Posts
Philter - It's a breed of dog.

Here's a quick google image search

(O, and not to confuse, I don't have a Shiba, but I actually have a friend that does. I think they are cool looking dogs.)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
oh oh oh i'll take a pic of her soon...right now all i have are crappy ones

here's a crappy one:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few pics of my Shiba Cozmo...

First is when we picked him out from the breeder. We had to wait about 2 months before we could take him home:

Then a picture of when we first took him to our new house. Notice we didn't even have a lawn yet:

It's too bad they couldn't stay that cute....

Next up is a fairly recent picture with his sweater on:

Then a picture of him admiring himself in my car:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
it's funny..a shiba is NOT the type of dog you can have off the leash...as you can see in speedgal's picture of her's in her driveway

·
Registered
352 Posts
I always feel so sorry for dogs in sweaters. :(

·
Registered
489 Posts
Here's my Shiba/German Shepherd (I think!) mix. We rescued her from the animal shelter. She loves to shred plush toys, chases her own tail on command, and goes wild when she sees a laser pointer. And even at 6 years old, she still has the energy of a puppy!

[attachmentid=12495]

[attachmentid=12496]

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
keep em coming.... ya never off a leash or they take off and they r gone till they feel like coming home.. lucky fir us he just goes next door to look for their dogs!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Aw a doggy thread :( We're about to have put down my 12.5 yr cocker! :tear: Sorry... back to cute pictures.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Aw a doggy thread :( We're about to have put down my 12.5 yr cocker! :tear: Sorry... back to cute pictures.
[/b]
That sucks. Had to put down my 15 year old cocker last spring. Now have a cocker puppy that is 100% crazy!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Here are a few pics of my Shiba Cozmo...

First is when we picked him out from the breeder. We had to wait about 2 months before we could take him home:

Then a picture of when we first took him to our new house. Notice we didn't even have a lawn yet:

It's too bad they couldn't stay that cute....

Next up is a fairly recent picture with his sweater on:

Then a picture of him admiring himself in my car:

[/b]

In that last photo, where he is admiring his reflection in the car, it looks like he has this wicked smile on his face...thats too cool!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Panda Bear
Our 11 year old Chow Chow[attachmentid=12506]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
...it looks like he has this wicked smile on his face...
[/b]
lol they all look like that...makes them look happy/badass all the time

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya you can yell and scream and what not at hm and he still lookos at you with that damn smile...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing