Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Mazdaspeed Spring Kit for the 6 (not the MS6, sorry)? If there is enough interest I'll have them for $205 + $15 shipping.

Any possible takers?

·
Registered
399 Posts
What's the regular price?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I normally sell them for $225. MSRP is $300

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
without searching...what is the drop on those?

·
Registered
978 Posts
:drool: :tear: OK, OK... count me in!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
It depends on which model you are talking about, so I will give a range from 1.25 to 1.50 inches..depending on the sedan, hatch or wagon and the options that you have.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ok, i looked up the drop and for the 3.0 hatch, like i have, it's 39mm front and 24mm back. won't that look funny?

also, how much for an install by a mazda dealer?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It'd be for all of them. Sedan and Hatch/Wagon

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it looks like I've got 7 now. I figure 10 to make it. I'd probably still do it though if I don't get any more. (since I had less than 10 on my last GB).

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
edit: I was in, but lemme sleep on it.. lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm in but I'm only going to purhcase if/when the wheels become availble.

I guess I haven't been around long enough to find out why people are putting hatch springs on the sedan...can somebody please explain?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm in but I'm only going to purhcase if/when the wheels become availble.

I guess I haven't been around long enough to find out why people are putting hatch springs on the sedan...can somebody please explain?
[/b]
Couple of posts about it:
Wiggum's Hatch Springs on a Sedan
TheShockwave's Hatch Springs on a Sedan

Long and short of it is that the sedan springs on the sedan make the rear of the car seem to sag a bit (smaller fender gap on rear wheels than front). Since the Hatch/Wagon weigh more in the back than the sedan does, getting the hatch/wagon springs seem to hold the back end up more for a more even drop.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What the hell. I have been looking to do this for a while now. It is about time I did it. I'm in for wagon/hatch springs for my sedan. Can't beat that price.

edit: The answer is obvious, but I figured I would ask to double check. This GB does include the hatch/wagon springs for use on the V6 sedan, right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
16 Participants
DSimmon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing