Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup mazda members. i just wanted to know what you all think about this:

I got a call from a friend of mine that is offering to sell his 2001 cbr 600f4i to me for $1000.00 flat! at first i was like "get the fook outa here!" well the dude is straight up and needs to sell the bike due to his finanical needs and some other problem hes having. the bike has 12,000+ miles on it, newer tires, oil just changed-tune up. has a straight frame. i also took it for a spin--rides sweet.

should i pick this up at such a great deal??? the bike resells at $3500.00+ if i bought it from someone else.

·
Registered
427 Posts
That's a definite, DUH. Get it!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bike is totally leget... and yes im going to try and buy it if no one else beats me to it. needs new brakes, muffler, and sum cosmetic touch up. but other than that its sweet. i just wanted sum opinions. thanks. ill have to post sum pics later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
LuckEEEEEE!
(Napoleon Dynamite voice)

I wouldn't have hesitated to jump all over that deal, if I had more experience riding. I've been shopping around for the perfect beginner bike for the past month. I got my CA Motorcycle permit last Tues. and finished MSF this past weekend. I picked up an '04 Ninja 250 a couple days ago to practice on .. I'll wait for the laughter to cease.. It was on the advice of all my experienced riding buddies.

So, I paid $2000 cash-money for my baby Ninja (2,200mi) and still trying to get comfortable with it. I'm not a big dude so it fits me perfectly. Eventually, I want to buy a Gixxer, the Honda's have definitely have my attention tho.

Congrats on the new bike.. can't wait for the pix. A thousand bucks?!?! You [email protected]!

bought it.

i tried to post sum pics but it says there too big.
[/b]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
great bike. that 250 will treat you well. its the best choice for a beginner by far, and you wont have any trouble selling that bike for probably more than you paid for it!

that's what i was going to get when i got into riding. along with a MSF course.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i spy a red 6 in the background ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
Chode6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing