Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would fun toget everyone in the Portland Metro Area to have a meet and greet. Then maybe drive to the beach ot where ever. I used to own a VW GTI and we usually would have them 6-7 times a year. Please post in here if anyone is intrested. Thanks

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think it would fun toget everyone in the Portland Metro Area to have a meet and greet. Then maybe drive to the beach ot where ever. I used to own a VW GTI and we usually would have them 6-7 times a year. Please post in here if anyone is intrested. Thanks
[/b]
I'm open to ideas! what kind of schedule are you working? weekends would be best for me so as long as i'm not doing something, i'd go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking a Saturday. I think that would be the best to time to do it. Maybe, if we do go with the idea, we can meet up at around noon and meet and greet then drive. If everyone is 21 years and older then after that we could all stop and get a beer...thats a maybe and up for everyone to decide.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I agree... I was hoping for maybe 10-15 people, but we will see. I dont think this will happen till Summer time. So hopefully enough people will read this and want to join.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Did you hear about the st helens trip? not too far f/ pdx so i'm thinking about going. i think it's in may sometime; should be in the pacific threads. maybe we can network then.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds like a awesome idea... I will try and find that post and then put out a new topic.

Mt. St. Helens Meet - May 13th, 2006 Here is the topic title for the St. Helens drive. I am goin got go. I still think we should have a drive to the beach from Portland, but that can be arranged for the future. You need to email him at this address [email protected] and put your user name and real (first) name so he can update his list.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'll go on a drive to the beach, as long as it's to the Atlantic Ocean, prefer the southern Florida area to be exact :p
[/b]
3082 miles...figure 20mpg...3bucks a gallon...462 dollars...one way. hmmm, uh, no. so you liked it that much? did you decide to move yet? seems like a pretty amazing place, but completely different from here. and i love the thunderstorms there; like nature's fourth of july.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah.. I'm sorry, I must have forgot to post that.. I am going on the St Helens trip. Please email the poster fo that thread to meet up for the St Helens drive. Should be fun... :drive:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah.. I'm sorry, I must have forgot to post that.. I am going on the St Helens trip. Please email the poster fo that thread to meet up for the St Helens drive. Should be fun... :drive:
[/b]
I got a sweet drive to the coast (of Oregon) .Will be doing it later on in the summer .I'll let you all know

·
Registered
805 Posts
3082 miles...figure 20mpg...3bucks a gallon...462 dollars...one way. hmmm, uh, no. so you liked it that much? did you decide to move yet? seems like a pretty amazing place, but completely different from here. and i love the thunderstorms there; like nature's fourth of july.
[/b]
500 dollars and a heck of a trip! I am going to stick in Oregon for a little while longer, but still looking at a possible move. I too, love the thunderstorms

·
Registered
932 Posts
I would go, but I will no longer be a Washingtonian....... I am moving to the middle of no where in the desert in 2 weeks (NM). Not sure if this is a good idea but I always have the option of moving back, right? Well, I'm going to miss these meets that's for sure!! Guess I'll just have to drive a million hours for the AZ and Texas ones. See you around gang!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
beach trip? where when!?

·
Registered
476 Posts
beach trip! uh! uh! beach trip, uh! uh! going to canon tomorrow! yeah! supposta be 80+!

·
Registered
476 Posts
How was your trip to Canon Beach? Did you see many 6's out there?
[/b]
man I never see any 6's around here, I think I have seen a total of 6-7 since I got her

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
C_2g
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing