Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to get a response from Nikolas regarding the Porterfield front pads I returned for an exchange. I sent them via UPS the last of March and they were signed for the first week in April. I have been emailing him directly for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I am sorry to have to use this post to communicate but I don't have a phone number that I can call him at. If someone from DRAXAS is monitoring this group, please help me to get in touch with Nikolas. Thanks ([email protected] or 843-617-5910)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reading Topic: Porterfield pads return

I'm curious...
Did you e-mail him at [email protected]? I also have been unsuccessful in my exchange of the front pads. I returned them to him (USPS insured) and they ended up being returned to me because he never attempted to pick them up. Now I still don't have usable brakes plus I'm out over $10 for shipping. I'm hesitant to spend any more money to ship them back - it's starting to feel like throwing good money after bad. I e-mailed him that the brakes were returned to me but haven't heard back from him. Up to then, he was pretty responsive.

·
Registered
374 Posts

Manzie,

You sent back the front pads right? I'll be sure to get a set on their way to you.

Zoom6AZ,

They must have been returned to you before I had a chance to make it over to the Post Office annex building. Please ship the pads back to us using UPS and I will PayPal you the money you have spent on shipping.

Nikolas

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Nikolas, they were sent to you via UPS Trk# 1ZX884800349420590 and signed for on April 5, 2004. The cost was $10.00 and no, they have not been returned to me.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Porterfield pads return'

Ken,

Here is the tracking number for your new Porterfield Pads, shipped out today:

1Z93YR141294254362

Nikolas

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Nikolas, my pads arrived this afternoon. Thanks again.
Ken

·
Registered
619 Posts

Nikolas, left you a few messages on your phone and email. I am having a similar problem reaching you in regards to a porterfield pad return. Please send me a PM or return my other messages regarding the pads.
Thanks,
ZC

·
Registered
374 Posts

I just processed a refund for the $115 to the credit card you used on the brake pad order. Card ending in 8497

Sorry it took so long Zach.

Nikolas

·
Registered
619 Posts

Nik, Thanks for the reply. Youll probably get a error message on that transaction, the card account no longer exists. Hopefully we can find another resolution.

ZC

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Porterfield pads return'

Originally posted by ZSilver6

Nik, Thanks for the reply. Youll probably get a error message on that transaction, the card account no longer exists. Hopefully we can find another resolution.  

ZC
Zack...

Are you returning these pads? What's wrong with them? Because I was thinking of ordering some.

Sam

·
Registered
374 Posts

The original sets of pads were cut incorrectly at Porterfield, and they required some slight modification to allow the stock anti-rattle clips to be used with them.

Porterfield has taken back all of the original pads and sent me back ones that are cut properly.

Nikolas

·
Registered
619 Posts

Nikolas, Following up on that pad return. Please let me know the status of that credit. Mainly wanted to confirm that the $115 you credited to that account number came back as undeliverable. I cancelled that card several monthes ago and it should no longer be in use. Wanted to make sure you havent issued a credit to an account that wasnt needing it. Also wanted to see what can be done to resolve my current pad issue. If that credit is not possible (ie.- accounting purposes associated with your credit card machine) i am willing to take the proper fitting pads you currently have from Porterfield.

Again, sorry for the continueing headache with this issue, hopefully we can reach a resolution soon.

Thanks,
ZC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts