·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They got rid of our fun post.... damn

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its ok...i still cant believe they thought i was him....noobs..with high post counts....

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Il b suspended in a matter of minutes

·
Registered
395 Posts
yeah that was great, should have been a sticky. I havent had a laugh like that in a while. Well, I guess it back to studying for finals :(

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can anyone see it?

damn i should have put this in the first forum so that we could have upped our post count even more...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i saved that shit, i opened 2 windows for it and never touched the 2nd one refreshed it after everytime i posted to make sure it wasnt locked

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, i wished that it would just have been closed.. not taken off the boards like that

·
Registered
444 Posts
that was a priceless moment.

but he said he would make it cod in a PM. but when i told him that i will have to check the contain of the box in front of the carrier and that i have the right to refuse he just never replied back to my pm.

he wanted 10$ in advance via paypal. Why 10$??????

I checked his paypal account it was a new and unverified account.

·
Registered
163 Posts
damn, i wished that it would just have been closed.. not taken off the boards like that
[/b]
Yeah...preservation....it's a legend already...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I didnt like his attitude in his last couple of posts hes one of the assholes whos gunna learn from what was just said make a new account and sell somethin small first to have someone vouche for him and then sell bigger shit that he really doesnt have, or is fake or some shit

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im proud to be part of this history, lol.
[/b]
Hey...you were the one that accused me of being him....just cause i have a low post count doesn't mean i should be lumped into the same place as him...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good times... i wonder how many posts i got in there?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hey...you were the one that accused me of being him....just cause i have a low post count doesn't mean i should be lumped into the same place as him...
[/b]
Dude ur straight get over it

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So no one want my MSP6 for $ 170?

·
Registered
444 Posts
[/b]
so will you buy his stuff or not?

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I hope he lives in NE id easily pay him a visit, its not even a question

·
Registered
395 Posts
[/b]

My bad i was just putting two and two together, sorry about that.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
About this Discussion
140 Replies
24 Participants
channt
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing