Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my girl a Mazda 63.0 anyway the owner before her room terrible care of the car. I was going over the car and noticed he had many roses with the wrong number in shoes so I replaced them with the number down on the owners manual and now her dash won't light up and she runs like shit. Problem is I didn't take pictures of the doses before I changed them all now what do I do? Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2016 6
455 Posts
Just bought my girl a Mazda 63.0 anyway the owner before her room terrible care of the car. I was going over the car and noticed he had many roses with the wrong number in shoes so I replaced them with the number down on the owners manual and now her dash won't light up and she runs like shit. Problem is I didn't take pictures of the doses before I changed them all now what do I do? Can anyone help?
I hate to say it but none of what you typed here makes a lick of sense.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to say it but none of what you typed here makes a lick of sense.
In the fuse panel each spot had designated size fuses the used car my girl bought had different amp fuses in shoes then is recommended. So a5 fuse in a spot that requires 15 and a30 in a spot marked for a 5. So I went through and replaced all fuses work new ones and made sure the correct sized fuses are in place but now that I did my girls car runs worse and the dash won't light up. But I didn't take a picture of the fuses before replacing them so I have no clue how to correct my mistake.

·
Registered
2016 6
455 Posts
In the fuse panel each spot had designated size fuses the used car my girl bought had different amp fuses in shoes then is recommended. So a5 fuse in a spot that requires 15 and a30 in a spot marked for a 5. So I went through and replaced all fuses work new ones and made sure the correct sized fuses are in place but now that I did my girls car runs worse and the dash won't light up. But I didn't take a picture of the fuses before replacing them so I have no clue how to correct my mistake.
So was the car running fine before you decided to yank out all the fuses and replace them? I just don’t understand what the real issue is, obviously you messed with something you shouldn’t have but just saying you pulled out a bunch of fuses and swapped them around doesn’t really explain anything. Is there any aftermarket stuff hooked up? Did you actually look at the owners manual or consult any type reference before doing this?

·
Rally Racer
2004 Mazda 6s Wagon ATX
3,585 Posts
The fuse amperage and position are listed on the inside of the cover (both inside the cabin and within the engine bay) They are also indicated in the owners manual that the car came with and that can be downloaded for free.
If I can make a suggestion based on the previous two posts, Get someone to help you with this and don't touch anything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts