Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been a historical Infiniti owner (2006 FX35, 2008 M35, 2009 G37 Coupe, 2013 G37 Sedan - I still own 2). I also own a 2007 Mazda 3S and couple of other high mileage cars. We recently traded in our gas guzzling FX35 for a 2014 Mazda 6 and we love it! the car gets awesome mileage and it's really comfortable.

Today, I came across this:

I would trade in one of my infiniti's right away to buy a Mazda 6 wagon to make it look this sexy! I've always had a soft spot for wagons and hatchbacks. This wagon equipped with Kenstyle kit looks so freakin' awesome.

How can we start a petition to bring the wagon to the North America?!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would love the wagon variant, wife hates it but I pay for it lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,895 Posts
Head to Change.org and create a petition if you'd like. We started one about the problematic infotainment system/navigation a while back. Can't hurt to get Mazda's attention about how people want them over here.

That being said, I feel like it will be quite some time before they even think about bringing the wagon to the US market.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been a historical Infiniti owner (2006 FX35, 2008 M35, 2009 G37 Coupe, 2013 G37 Sedan - I still own 2). I also own a 2007 Mazda 3S and couple of other high mileage cars. We recently traded in our gas guzzling FX35 for a 2014 Mazda 6 and we love it! the car gets awesome mileage and it's really comfortable.

Today, I came across this:

I would trade in one of my infiniti's right away to buy a Mazda 6 wagon to make it look this sexy! I've always had a soft spot for wagons and hatchbacks. This wagon equipped with Kenstyle kit looks so freakin' awesome.

How can we start a petition to bring the wagon to the North America?!

I love mine! I have the diesel twin turbo touring which has been lowered on the d king springs and performs like a dream!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Miata or CX-30.......I'd get the estate with the T and AWD if they offered it.

·
Registered
2014 Sport NAV - Jet Black Diesel MT6
28 Posts
I have been a historical Infiniti owner (2006 FX35, 2008 M35, 2009 G37 Coupe, 2013 G37 Sedan - I still own 2).
Just out of curiosity, I've been looking for an Infiniti Q50 since x-mas 2020 and as good looking as they are I felt they were a bit on the small side inside the cabin and out. The one thing that put me (the wife) off, was the engine noise. It seemed really loud for a 2.2 diesel. Is that how they are? I test drove 4 of them before giving up and buying a Mazda 6 (which decision I'm glad of btw)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts