Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2014 Grand Touring
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 6qts of FZ ATF online from Jim Ellis
Mazda yesterday. They were the cheapest I found online at $11.04/qt. The nearest Mazda dealer to me wanted $20 and some change per qt. 馃槯

About noon today doorbell rings, it鈥檚 a guy from Jim Ellis hand delivering my ATF!
He drove 70 miles from north of Atlanta to south of Atlanta. Which the guy was cool, he鈥檚 paid by the hour so he didn鈥檛 mind. Lol

Heck, I was expecting it to be shipped by UPS or FEDEx or whatever. I鈥檓 still waiting on the filter I ordered from rock auto several days prior. No big deal, I won鈥檛 have a chance to change the fluid until second week of August anyway.

I don鈥檛 know, just something cool that happened so thought I鈥檇 share. It brightened an otherwise dull and uneventful day.

Hope y鈥檃ll are have a good day as well.

Racoon

Super Moderator
Yet another reason I'm glad I suggest everyone go there when looking for Mazda Parts - good to hear their service is great as well.

Registered
That's some good Customer Service PR leg work right there. Props to them.

I bet the dude got some per diem too. win-win. :coffee:

once, a dealership (~12miles away) couldn't even give me a call when they had finished doing A/C recharging and state safety & emissions work. Had to call them & found it was done 4hours earlier according to invoice..

Registered
Call his shop and tell the service manager how cool the guy was, and how much you appreciate the professional service! (Unless, of course, he wasn't supposed to deliver to you and will get in trouble.)

Registered
Wow, very impressive. Wish I could get anywhere near that level of service from my local Mazda dealer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts