Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is a US citizen but I'm a US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
We're going to Canada next month, so what documents we need to bring to enter Canada and to go back to US?
I was thinking this,
for my wife: US passport & US Driving License
for myself: US Green Card & US Driving License.
Is this enough?
Thank you.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Mazda 6 Forums is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing