Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U ask something on here and all u get back some smartass dick hole callin ya a honda civic owner real fuckin cute wow maybe next time all ask how to put my key in and start it or better yet ask what a fuckin lug nut is.... PISSED OFF!!!!!! CALL ME A FUCKIN HONDA OWNER that kid needs his face double tapped.....

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Uhh, this is in the electrical section.. not gonna get alot of traffic come thru here.

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (mazdasickness @ Feb 10 2010, 01:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635975
U ask something on here and all u get back some smartass dick hole callin ya a honda civic owner real fuckin cute wow maybe next time all ask how to put my key in and start it or better yet ask what a fuckin lug nut is.... PISSED OFF!!!!!! CALL ME A FUCKIN HONDA OWNER that kid needs his face double tapped.....[/b]

I sent you a message, I urge you to read it before you make any more posts.

B

·
Registered
47 Posts
:stickpoke:

:nopity:

hahaha

wow further proof of Manly PMS
:laugh:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Calm down. Before your anger gets the best of you, take it down a notch. The neurological process that triggers anger lasts just two seconds.[1] The rest is up to you. Either the anger response can be amplified, or it can be defused. As soon as you feel angry, do one or a combination of the following to nip the anger in the bud:

* Breathe deeply from your diaphragm. Breathing shallowly from the chest won't help you relax.[2]
* Tell yourself, in a soft voice, to "relax" or "take it easy" as you're breathing deeply.
* Close your eyes and visualize a setting or memory that calms you, like lying in bed, or floating in water.
* Avoid extreme words. Avoid words such as “always” or “never” . “They are always finding fault with me” or “They never even helped me once before”. These words are usually not true and using them can amplify the anger and cause the situation to worsen.

Avoid the temptation to vent. People are commonly advised to act out their aggression by doing things like screaming into a pillow, or hitting a punching bag. This is called catharsis, and recent studies suggests that it actually fuels hostility, rather than minimize it.[3]

Lighten up. Many times, when we look back at what we were angry about, it really is ridiculous and silly, even though we certainly didn't see it that way at the time! Injecting a little bit of humor into your perspective (after that initial wave of anger has passed) can help you break out of your angry mood.

10 funny counts - Forget about the old fashioned “count to 10 you are fine” talk. Use the 10 funny counts instead. When you are angry, just count“1 funny clown, 2 funny pig, 3 funny bananas, 4 funny red nose boss, 5 funny short giraffe…" etc. Our brain works better with pictures, and when you say something funny, you will tend to imagine it in the mind.
Visualize something funny you are angry at. Are you angry with your boss because he yelled at you for something that you didn’t do? Picture him fatter, balloon him up, put a pair of dorky spectacles on him, a big red nose that makes him keep falling over when he is yelling. Are you able to get angry at the new mental picture of your boss now? Hard to do!
* Do a comical impression of yourself when you get angry. Throw your hands up in the air, shake them wildly, and go "GRRRRRRRRRRRR".
* Do something that makes it impossible to take yourself seriously. Do a pirouette (who can feel angry while spinning around?) or a silly dance, like the chicken dance or the macarena.

Redirect the angry energy. Anger is often an energizing emotion (because of the hormones that are released) and that physical energy has to go somewhere! The most constructive way to redirect that energy is to tire yourself out with exercise. Run, jump rope, do jumping jacks, or do push-ups until you're too exhausted to feel angry anymore.

Work it out. This is the most important step. Once the anger has subsided, don't just completely forget about it. Whatever made you angry will probably make you angry again, unless you address and resolve it when you're calm. More importantly, any residual anger can turn inward and manifest itself in hypertension, high blood pressure, or depression. It may also return as passive-aggressive behavior (getting back at people indirectly; you might not even realize you're doing it) or you may start to become a cynical and bitter person overall.[2] So take this opportunity to understand yourself, and be proactive.

* If your anger is related to a specific person:

o Practice Nonviolent Communication
o Give a Feedback Sandwich
o Deal with Impossible People
* If your anger is related to circumstances you can't control, like actions by people you don't know, or a canceled flight:

o Be Optimistic
o Be Thankful
o Be Laid Back
* If your anger is caused by thoughts about the past or future (anxiety, worries, grudges, etc.):

o Live in the Moment
o Get Closure
o Forgive

·
Registered
385 Posts
QUOTE (Blazing Copper 6 @ Feb 10 2010, 12:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635983
Calm down. Before your anger gets the best of you, take it down a notch. The neurological process that triggers anger lasts just two seconds.[1] The rest is up to you. Either the anger response can be amplified, or it can be defused. As soon as you feel angry, do one or a combination of the following to nip the anger in the bud:

* Breathe deeply from your diaphragm. Breathing shallowly from the chest won't help you relax.[2]
* Tell yourself, in a soft voice, to "relax" or "take it easy" as you're breathing deeply.
* Close your eyes and visualize a setting or memory that calms you, like lying in bed, or floating in water.
* Avoid extreme words. Avoid words such as “always” or “never” . “They are always finding fault with me” or “They never even helped me once before”. These words are usually not true and using them can amplify the anger and cause the situation to worsen.

Avoid the temptation to vent. People are commonly advised to act out their aggression by doing things like screaming into a pillow, or hitting a punching bag. This is called catharsis, and recent studies suggests that it actually fuels hostility, rather than minimize it.[3]

Lighten up. Many times, when we look back at what we were angry about, it really is ridiculous and silly, even though we certainly didn't see it that way at the time! Injecting a little bit of humor into your perspective (after that initial wave of anger has passed) can help you break out of your angry mood.

10 funny counts - Forget about the old fashioned “count to 10 you are fine” talk. Use the 10 funny counts instead. When you are angry, just count“1 funny clown, 2 funny pig, 3 funny bananas, 4 funny red nose boss, 5 funny short giraffe…" etc. Our brain works better with pictures, and when you say something funny, you will tend to imagine it in the mind.
Visualize something funny you are angry at. Are you angry with your boss because he yelled at you for something that you didn’t do? Picture him fatter, balloon him up, put a pair of dorky spectacles on him, a big red nose that makes him keep falling over when he is yelling. Are you able to get angry at the new mental picture of your boss now? Hard to do!
* Do a comical impression of yourself when you get angry. Throw your hands up in the air, shake them wildly, and go "GRRRRRRRRRRRR".
* Do something that makes it impossible to take yourself seriously. Do a pirouette (who can feel angry while spinning around?) or a silly dance, like the chicken dance or the macarena.

Redirect the angry energy. Anger is often an energizing emotion (because of the hormones that are released) and that physical energy has to go somewhere! The most constructive way to redirect that energy is to tire yourself out with exercise. Run, jump rope, do jumping jacks, or do push-ups until you're too exhausted to feel angry anymore.

Work it out. This is the most important step. Once the anger has subsided, don't just completely forget about it. Whatever made you angry will probably make you angry again, unless you address and resolve it when you're calm. More importantly, any residual anger can turn inward and manifest itself in hypertension, high blood pressure, or depression. It may also return as passive-aggressive behavior (getting back at people indirectly; you might not even realize you're doing it) or you may start to become a cynical and bitter person overall.[2] So take this opportunity to understand yourself, and be proactive.

* If your anger is related to a specific person:

o Practice Nonviolent Communication
o Give a Feedback Sandwich
o Deal with Impossible People
* If your anger is related to circumstances you can't control, like actions by people you don't know, or a canceled flight:

o Be Optimistic
o Be Thankful
o Be Laid Back
* If your anger is caused by thoughts about the past or future (anxiety, worries, grudges, etc.):

o Live in the Moment
o Get Closure
o Forgive[/b]
Epic win post.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Thanks for allowing me to up my post count.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hes been messaging (since I messaged him to calm his ass down) me why he wants this shift light and as a person that doesnt need a shift light to shift I cannot speak for him. I do NOT want to let the reason out in public for his request,lol or this thread is going to turn into an epic battle. More than it already has.

B

·
Registered
385 Posts
QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Feb 10 2010, 12:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635996
Hes been messaging (since I messaged him to calm his ass down) me why he wants this shift light and as a person that doesnt need a shift light to shift I cannot speak for him. I do NOT want to let the reason out in public for his request,lol or this thread is going to turn into an epic battle. More than it already has.

B[/b]
Oh please, your really gonna make a post like that and then not tell everyone?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Just read the original thread. What a freak. From short bus to Mazda6, nice way to move up douche canoe.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
YOU DON'T KNOW WHY? FUCKING NICE!!!

I think that somebody needs a hug.

Now, I'll answer this rationally.
Look around the electrical area here and find the people that are commonly posting in it. If you don't get a response in your thread in A DAY OR SO, pm those that seem to know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
116 Posts
DID SOMEONE THEY WERE STREET RACING AND DONT KNOW HOW TO SHIFT....:facepalm:

i mean thats gotta be the "unpostabal" reason for the shift light right?

damn facepalm doenst work on here :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.