Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my redfire mazda 6 on february 27 here in indiana.
i got the windows tinted and a set of konig septor wheels , and the sport grill on her and
may i say she is quite the 6! i just love the black leather and interior design.
go to my website at
http://www.the-owenbecks.net to take a gander at her.

Barb:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: pictures of my new redfire mazda 6

ok, ok ,ok , kincaid thanks for the constructive critisism! the pics are now bigger. but i dont have a digital camera so the wheels get cheated out of what they really look like. i will work on getting better pictures of them. later.
and yes i know NOT EVERYBODY will agree on the style of wheel that one chooses. thats the breaks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reading Topic: pictures of my new redfire mazda 6

yep, windows are tinted , i took the 6 to Ziebart., which is nationwide. i am always happy with their job and the tint does not turn purple or what ever color after a while! the tint is 35% front and back. i would have liked to have gotten a bit darker but i wanted all windows the same color and you cant have the front any darker than 35% here in indiana . It cost $159.99 ,they called it premier window tint.
dont know if you can order them from mazda that way. does anyone else know? suppose the dealer would know. what color are you going to get and is it the sport?
Barb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts