Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can't believe i made it out with just a few bruises.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
WOW! Only bruises? WOW and amazing. Glad you're ok.
What's the handtruck made out of? It looks unscathed!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was on my way back from a friends house on Weds night on a back road (Yates Ford RD, Manassas Virginia). The roads where a bit slick. I was going a little fast I tapped the brakes 'cause i was about to go around a turn and the car lost traction (in the rear) and then i slid about 20ft (i hit the the mountian side before hitting the rail) then hit a guard rail and then it flew into a 20ft ditch.

·
Registered
72 Posts
All that damage from a hand truck hitting your car!!!!!! I can see it still lodged in the rear seats:D LOL

Seriously thought, glad to hear that you are alive and well!!!!!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
No, he didn't hit a hand truck. He lose traction.

But damn, that's pretty extensive damage. Glad you are ok!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since i don't have a 6 anymore i won't be needing the Black Racing Front Lip (JDM SPEC, ABS). I'll prob be selling it soon so keep an eye out for it in the Buy/Sell forums.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Since i don't have a 6 anymore i won't be needing the Black Racing Front Lip (JDM SPEC, ABS). I'll prob be selling it soon so keep an eye out for it in the Buy/Sell forums.
[/b]
damn man you were lucky, are you gonna get another 6?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Glad you're OK!

damn man you were lucky, are you gonna get another 6?
[/b]
Nobody should EVER crash a car and then buy the same one again ... go for a little variety! Unless, of course, you have a LOT of salvaged goodies you plan to re use. Seriously!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you're OK!
Nobody should EVER crash a car and then buy the same one again ... go for a little variety! Unless, of course, you have a LOT of salvaged goodies you plan to re use. Seriously!
[/b]
nah, i don't think i'm gonna be buying a 6. I don't think i would feel right about getting in a 6 after all this. We'll see what happens. any suggestions would be good though.

the only thing i have is the lip i mentioned in previous post. i had the Black Racing grill too but that is gone now.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I was going a little fast I tapped the brakes 'cause i was about to go around a turn...[/b]
A little fast? :huh: Dude, that looks more like alot fast! Glad your are OK! :yesnod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts