great pictures love the panned shot!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I like the pano shot a lot!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ha I didnt even know you guys got a pic of my car before I left...BTW sorry for the early leave had to be there for the meet and for the familys party :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
Family party sure! We believe you right guys? You sure missed all the fun and a mean game oa wiffle ball..... But ya family party....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Family party sure! We believe you right guys? You sure missed all the fun and a mean game oa wiffle ball..... But ya family party....
[/b]
lol next one ill be at the whole thing for sure :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Who's Mazda us this? I wanted t oget my CF hood painted just like that some day, if you could scrounge up morep ics for me lol
[/b]

that beautiful 6 belongs to BabyBlue.. looks real nice

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

Who's Mazda us this? I wanted t oget my CF hood painted just like that some day, if you could scrounge up morep ics for me lol
[/b]

that beautiful 6 belongs to BabyBlue.. looks real nice
[/b]

yea thats mine....

i'm in the process of putting a bunch of pictures together in an online album. I have some new drive by vids as well. I'll be creating a new thread on 6club shortly with the goods. So be on the lookout for that in the Pictures/Video Section.

Thanks for the kind words!

Honestly one of my favororite parts of the meet was the caravan drive up with five 6's. That was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Honestly one of my favororite parts of the meet was the caravan drive up with five 6's. That was a lot of fun!
[/b]

Yeah I 2nd that!!! Haven't had that much fun driving in quite awhile!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
skatingzooyork
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing