Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This boost gauge is up on Craigslist for $25 and thought it may be a steal. It's definetly not as sexy as the defi that matches the gauges but was hoping to see some pictures so I can make up my mind if I want to snap this up!

Also, if it only comes as shown in the picture, what else would need (besides a mount) to get this sucker installed?

·
Registered
856 Posts
This boost gauge is up on Craigslist for $25 and thought it may be a steal. It's definetly not as sexy as the defi that matches the gauges but was hoping to see some pictures so I can make up my mind if I want to snap this up!

Also, if it only comes as shown in the picture, what else would need (besides a mount) to get this sucker installed?

[/b]
Sorry, no pictures from here...
If its a mechanical gauge which it appears to be. You should have a couple of wires and a vacuum hose coming out of the gauge. The only thing I see missing is a cup/pod but it sounds like you already caught that.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw it but it is black faced so it doesn't help me much with the potential color clashing. I like the look of it just concerned of it IN the MS6.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I used to have that one, but I nicked the vaccum line while installing the ebc so I just took it out. Kinda sucks cause I just got the lotek gauge pod the day after the that happened.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I saw it but it is black faced so it doesn't help me much with the potential color clashing. I like the look of it just concerned of it IN the MS6.
[/b]
just photoshop it white. u might even be able to use ms paint for that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have that gauge ( stewart warner ) and I love mine, I center vent mounted it and the red light cover that comes with it matches almost perfect to stock. I'd say buy it. I paid like 65 for mine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So let me get this straight, it has a replaceable face? Nice!

It is listed as an autometer, are you sure we're talking about the same gauge?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have three autometer phantom 2's in the lotek 3 guage pod...i don't mind how it looks even though the guages are white faced...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts