Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're out there. The more I save up my money to buy the factory appearance package, the more I like the way mine looks now.

So let's see yours...
Interested in ones that are lowered, tinted, new wheels, etc. just without body kits.

mmk Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a couple pics of mine. but i just bought the appearance package! :yesnod:
[/b]
Ahh that's a shame. But those pics are exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks! Keep em coming please. Steel grey maybe?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I know they're out there. The more I save up my money to buy the factory appearance package, the more I like the way mine looks now.

So let's see yours...
Interested in ones that are lowered, tinted, new wheels, etc. just without body kits.

mmk Thanks a bunch!
[/b]

Where was this LUV a month ago!!! Had the 6 with just custom wheels and everyone said it wasn't enough. Coughed up more than a G to get every last factory body piece Mazda carries. UUGGHH!!!

Gotta admit it looks damn good...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Steel Grey, no body kit (not even factory), tinted windows (40 front, 20 rear), sorry, no wheels or lowered.

I have to agree with the OP on the "no body kits" love.

This is the best I can do for you.

and just for fun... here is a giant teepee.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
surprisingly, doesn't look bad without the bodykit.. but i'd get rid of your mustache grille.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I actually don't mind the chromie grill. It keeps me different than every single other person on this board :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Heres my lapis with no kit...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yup, lovin the non-body kit 6's.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts