Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
hey there fellow CO 6er!

I think that looks off. The customization needs to be compliemented with something else dark on your car to truly make it stand out (dark rims, dark mesh, etc)

btw hows the weather down there? i used to visit ft lewis a lot.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
with rims, a cf hood, and a body kit? yes, do it.
without rims, or a lip or anything, dont do it.
[/b]
I do plan on getting some rims, It is being lowered in a couple of weeks. My birthday is on the 21st so lets just see what i get for that. Im pretty sure i am getting eyelids, and i also plan on some smoked side markers. DO you think that would be enough to pull off the V shape on the hood?

hey there fellow CO 6er!

I think that looks off. The customization needs to be compliemented with something else dark on your car to truly make it stand out (dark rims, dark mesh, etc)

btw hows the weather down there? i used to visit ft lewis a lot.
[/b]
The weather is Colorado weather: its sunny, then rainy, then sunny, and then a little snowy. lol, but thats the way I like it. Did you use to attend, or did you just visit for fun? Only a week left of college and then i get to go home!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
usually people go black or dark rims with the v painted, your gonna get a lip or body kit?

you really want to be in the V club dont you.

dont do it until youve got rims on, because rims are such a big monetary investment people are like " ill get rims" and they never do.

i see the V usually as a final style touch to the car, after lip kits body kits and rims or somthing.

do you even have it tinted?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
of course i have it tinted, can you even see in the car at all in the first picture? Im going to black out side markers and Iam going to lower it and Im planning on defiantally getting 18's on the car. Oh...and hopefully my little bro got me some eyelids. I do not want to get a lip kit because i think it spoils the look and lines of the car. Iam really happy with the sports bumper that is on it now.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i already have the headlight housing blacked out. This picture was taken before i got the lights in so you cant tell. I like the look of the lower mesh my idea is to leave the sports grill on and behind the bars of that add the silver mesh too. I dont know how to do it on photoshop so i didnt even bother to even try.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea eyelids dont come down that far man, you might wanna fix that

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What are you gunna put in the grille area to get it that dark, Maybe some custom black mesh with 58% air flow, thad look cool.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you^^ talking about the stock ones? I plan on leaving the mesh and adding the same mesh behind the stock sports grill(one w/ mazda symbol) Im gonna put the mesh behind the bars to match the lower ones.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
usually people go black or dark rims with the v painted, your gonna get a lip or body kit?
you really want to be in the V club dont you.
dont do it until youve got rims on, because rims are such a big monetary investment people are like " ill get rims" and they never do.

i see the V usually as a final style touch to the car, after lip kits body kits and rims or somthing.
do you even have it tinted?
[/b]
Final touch. Exactly. I think it's the last thing I had done to my car. Besides interior.

Get a little more going on for the car and then worry about painting it ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
blackmagik_13
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing