Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending 9 days in the body shop, my baby finally came home. I took a few pics of it while it's still somewhat clean. They're not great pics but oh well...I have to feed AJ's picture hunger of the painted mustache.

My friend was able to paint the mustache and the rear mazda logo for free, but i did have to pay the $300 dollars deductible.

here are the pics...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics....!!!

I like the painted wheels MUCH MORE with these pics. The red calipers look good when caught with the taillights!

Very nice!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks guys..

anybody notice I'm missing a V6 badge on one side?? :)
I feel like my car is crippled...

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics....!!!'

Originally posted by CoolGrey6

Thanks guys..

anybody notice I'm missing a V6 badge on one side??  :)
I feel like my car is crippled...[/b]
Looks better without the v6 bade IMHO.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

i saw a silver 6 yesterday on granville street and 68th'ish', parked on the side around 9:45pm...

ichi, could that be you????

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics....!!!'

nope... :D

i probably the only 6 around here that have red calipers and sports grille atm.....unlesss the car u saw had the exact things

today i finally saw a v6 silver m6 with gfx on hastings.....too bad i didn't have my 6 yet....courtesy car protege 5 i wave but not see me :(

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Pics....!!!'

I've never seen a 6 while I'm in my 6. I was driving either the courtesy car which I had for 9 days or my sister's car everytime I see a 6 on the road. :(

I was hoping that was you for some reason...haha..:D

OH...in coquitlam centre, they're showing a Matrix XRS, Volvo S40, Tiburon V6, PT Cruiser GT and a lovely Steel Grey Mazda6 GT-i4 with GFX. The 6 stood out and it was the most beautiful car out of all of them. :love

·
Registered
94 Posts

Looks good, badges are a nice touch
I just got mine back from the body shop too. I have to wait for this rain to stop and get so new photos.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts