Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: pics pics pics and more pics :)

Nice nice!

What is that thing beneath the headlight? Is that a headligth washer nozzle? Sure don't look like ours!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Saw now - some kind of mini antenna or corner marker... strange :)

NOW I did a smart thing and read the text as well :D Corner marker! I would need that but it looks strange :)

Now that back monitor is smartly placed! Looks somewhat nicer then the once in the bumper.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I dig the tri-color interior. Not available here.

Also, that red looks exactly like the red on my car...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Ok that was depressing. I want the hatch. Where's my hatch?!! I want blacked-out headlights. Where's my blacked-out headlights?!! Where's my multi-colored interior?!! Howbout my stubby antenna and blacked-out tailights?!! I'm not feelin the luv

·
Registered
526 Posts

I'm betting that isn't the factory NAV based on the pics I've seen of the Mazda-spec one. That installation is TIGHT.

Any idea what system that is?

·
Registered
391 Posts

I'm definetly going to wait for the hatchback version. It looks a bit cooler when you look from the side.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Replying to Topic 'pics pics pics and more pics :)'

that shade of red should be released here...maybe 2nd gen 6's...Hello Mazda...u listening?? :zzz

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'pics pics pics and more pics :)'

Originally posted by Ruefus

I'm betting that isn't the factory NAV based on the pics I've seen of the Mazda-spec one.  That installation is TIGHT.  

Any idea what system that is?[/b]
yeah that is a nice nav unit...just wondering can it play DVD movies and can u hook up videogame systems to it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts