Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
nice rides! I like the clean look on them; pimp!

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
ya man, drop the 6 if u can/want to, and maybe replace the grille??!! just my thoughts. but obviously the rx-8 is sick, lovin the rims.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you should drop the 6 a bit. But both your cars are sick. Your RX8 is one of the best ive seen and the rims are very nice. Good selection.[/b]

ya man, drop the 6 if u can/want to, and maybe replace the grille??!! just my thoughts. but obviously the rx-8 is sick, lovin the rims.[/b]
thanks, i been thinking bout dropping the 6 but i had rubbing issuses, i actually had to roll the rear fenders plus i got 2 12s in the trunk i dont want to go through it again... wheels are 18x7.5 42+.....the grill i want to leave stock i actually just want the stock aero kit, so if you guys knoe of anyone selling the oem appearence package for a 03 let me know....thanks for the comments glad you guys like the rides...

keeping it all in the family... that rx8 looks damn nice![/b]
thats right we got a bunch of mazdas in the family, im a regular on the rx8 forum and i just posted this not to long ago http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=108262
thats not it, still trying to get pics of the rest, still missing 4 more vehicles :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Never thought White on either car would look good. But you did it. Love them both.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn your rx8 is hot, its so clean looking, the six is also sweet i love the rims. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
626 Posts
oh man that white rx8 is so sick....makes me wanna paint my car white

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.