Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I was just wondering if there were n e pics comparing the rear of the sedan (with body kit and spoiler) with the rear of the 5-door. I wonder what the difference would be between these two...if they both had similar kits...:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics of the rear...'

I don't know about you but from the the camera angle of the photos above, the sedan C pillar look much more bigger than the hatch.

I would think they have equivalent sightline since it all depends on the how high the rear end is. Roofline should be pretty similar.

One thing I finally noticed is that the car does not have such a lifted rear end. Rear end that sits high are more difficult to maneuver while reversing and also give less view out the rear window.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

One thing I finally noticed is that the car does not have such a lifted rear end.  Rear end that sits high are more difficult to maneuver while reversing and also give less view out the rear window.[/b]
Yes! I would think that the hatch would be better in this aspect, due to a larger rear window that comes closer to the edge of the car.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

I don't know about you but from the the camera angle of the photos above, the sedan C pillar look much more bigger than the hatch.[/b]
Oh, hell - the sedan and the hatch look pretty damn close! I am thinking I though the sedan was a hatch!

·
Registered
106 Posts

Are the wheels on the top picture of this thread of the red hatchback 17" in size and are they available to buy from Mazda at all? Are there any other wheels available, too?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

I don't know about you but from the the camera angle of the photos above, the sedan C pillar look much more bigger than the hatch.[/b]
Oh, hell - the sedan and the hatch look pretty damn close! I am thinking I though the sedan was a hatch! [/b][/quote]

The rear side window looks different I just discovered, otherwise the entire point of a hatch is to make it look like a sedan while getting the advantages of a wagon, cause sedans look better than wagons.

·
Registered
391 Posts

Posted by arock  

Are the wheels on the top picture of this thread of the red hatchback 17" in size and are they available to buy from Mazda at all? Are there any other wheels available, too?  

They are 17", but they are not Mazda standard. Don't think you can buy them from your Mazda dealer. But someone makes them, obviously...![/b]
[/b][/quote]

Guys, it's 18 inches wheels : 225/45ZR18 from Japan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.