Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My review and more pics are coming soon!

But for now go to my website:

www.senan1.com

Oh, and mine is a 2.3 sedan, auto, tan cloth and more important: 17" alloys :)

Also i'm proud to say that it was the first 2.3 6 to roll on the streets of Kuwait!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics of my white pearl sedan!'

Nice car MZR! The pearl looks great in sunlight doesn't it? It has a real metalic sparkle to it in the sun. It is much more metalic than you first expect.:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by slaag

Nice car MZR!  The pearl looks great in sunlight doesn't it?  It has a real metalic sparkle to it in the sun.  It is much more metalic than you first expect.:D[/b]

You're rigt slaag, the pearl white looks great in the sun... which mens that here in kuwait my 6 is going to look great all the time :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics of my white pearl sedan!

Very very nice car :) Though you need a wing :)

And now what are those strange looking really big party hats in the background?

·
Registered
60 Posts

Originally posted by MZR23

You're rigt slaag, the pearl white looks great in the sun... which mens that here in kuwait my 6 is going to look great all the time :D[/b]
LOL! Same thing here in Oz.

·
Registered
219 Posts

That's a really nice car MZR! Looks really nice in the sun! :)
Have u concidered chromed tailpipes? It makes the car look even better! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Originally posted by Blackbird

Very very nice car :) Though you need a wing :)

And now what are those strange looking really big party hats in the background?[/b]
Thanks! I'm trying to get a lip spoiler as i think it looks cooler...

I took the pics near Kuwait scientific center, it is one of most beautiful places at the seafront as I needed a surrounding to give my 6 justice :)
those white things behind the 6 are part of a monument, I’m guessing that they resemble the sails of a ship! As Kuwait used to depend on the sea before the oil…so you see that in a way i allready have a WING on the back of my 6 :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Originally posted by Outsider

Have u concidered chromed tailpipes? It makes the car look even better! :D[/b]

Thanks outsider! you know there is no point in having dual exauhsts on a car like the 6 and then hide them:(
i'll try to fit them when they're available.

·
Registered
219 Posts

Originally posted by Outsider

Have u concidered chromed tailpipes? It makes the car look even better! :D[/b]

Thanks outsider! you know there is no point in having dual exauhsts on a car like the 6 and then hide them:(
i'll try to fit them when they're available.[/b][/quote]

Yeah, your're right, I can't imagine why they sell cars with such ugly hidden tailpipes. I mean, as you said, if they have made a dual exhaust system, why don't show it to the world?! :) Are the tailpipes not availible in Kuwait yet?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Outsider:
Unfortunately not yet it seems that Mazda blind picked some accessories and chuffed them at our local dealer, now imagine that we have the leather red and yellow steering wheels but not the chrome pipes!!!

OZpearl:
Yeah I had my eyes on your ride while I was chosing colors, white pearl is cooler looking in sunny areas :)
It was a tougher call when deciding between the sedan and the hatch though...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Nice ride! That's a beautiful area you took the pictures in too.

MZR23, how's the climate in Kuwait with this whole war on Iraq possibility? Is there a lot of worry? Or is everything pretty cool?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Originally posted by AliAL

Nice ride!  That's a beautiful area you took the pictures in too.  

MZR23, how's the climate in Kuwait with this whole war on Iraq possibility?  Is there a lot of worry?  Or is everything pretty cool?[/b]
What possibility’s you’re talking about!!? I’d say the US is past the point of no return with this situation, you could tell that just by the decreasing time deference between those huge Hercules we see at the skies, we don’t even look up when we hear the roar of one now!
What is surprising here is that people are living their lives so normal, basically, the general attitude here is: “let’s get it over with that m/f”!!! And while many cannot understand the timing, they hate to see Saddam continue ruling Iraq more than any thing!
Oh well, what’s gonna happen is gonna happen. Hopefully this thing will end with the least damage to all sides:?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

Nice ride!  That's a beautiful area you took the pictures in too.  

MZR23, how's the climate in Kuwait with this whole war on Iraq possibility?  Is there a lot of worry?  Or is everything pretty cool?[/b]
..Hopefully this thing will end with the least damage to all sides:? [/b][/quote]

Yes, let's hope so.

·
Registered
219 Posts

MZR: That seems like a very strange priority to me. I think most people chose chromed tailpipes instead of yellow steering wheel! :) I hope thay can deliver it soon so that you can make your car even nicer! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Pics of my white pearl sedan!'

DIRT RACER:
Thanks man :)

Outsider:
just saw your silver contrail hatch pics! real nice... and your pictures capture the real hue of that contrail by the way:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Pics of my white pearl sedan!'

Nice pics! Looks like something you'd see in a magazine. Now if only I could find a place that nice in Delaware...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts