Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Will be up in about a week. Hate to be a teasing bastard ( I know somewhere Kincaid's head is exploding) but I just got my UPS tracking # and I will get the grill early next week. But ain't this a kick in the balls, I've been waitng over a month to get this thing and finally its coming next week but I'll be TDY next week so It will have to wait till the weekend to install it. This waiting is killing me.

Here's the pics of my car if anyone hasn't seen them yet to hold you guys over.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/oj_did_it

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics of My Steel Gray M6s Sport

TDY? Do we have a goverment employee in the hizzy?

btw - can't wait to see the Steel Grey with the Sport Grill (anyone else have pics?) I am still torn whether to get the Sport Grill or do the 'Painted Moustache' or just keep it stock... choices choices

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Hey, are your reflectors in the lower portion of your rear bumper orange or red? They look orange in your pics.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Pics of My Steel Gray M6s Sport'

Government Contractor, I couldn't afford my car on the government payscale.

I think the painted bar looks alright and it would definitely be cheaper than the sport grill (mine ran right a $160 USD from Mazdasouth); I just needed to get rid of that damn chrome.

Dave.

Reflectors in lower rear valence are red.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Hey.. Im a government contractor too! haha! Good stuff... The dealer here wants $200 installed for a sports grill.. I want to find it cheaper and install it myself..

·
Registered
88 Posts

I ordered mine from Mazda South too. They mentioned that they had been waiting a month for the shipment to come in from Mazda. Hopefully mine will be here in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I got the sport grill (actually I got 2 of them, they shipped my order twice) and installed it looks a lot better now. Waiting for our nasty-ass weather to clear before I can get some pics. Been raining here for about 2 weeks and its starting to piss me off.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Here you go Kincaid. Freshly washed (the picture sucks but you get the idea). I'll get some much better pictures soon when its a little cloudier. By the way the green (yellow) neon in the background is a result of the pollen I mentioned in the other post.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Hmm...now that I have seen the Steel Grey w/the Sports Grill, I can finally make a decision to do this or do the painted moustache....hmmmmm (oh I didn't say i already *made* the decision)

I need more pics! :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yep. Glad of my decision.

Looks awesome. Now I must see more pics for pure selfish desire. NOW!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts