Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the my speed6 after the Nor'easter storm we had yesterday/today.

Thankfully the flooding slowed and drained quickly.

Just thought you might like to check these out.

These pics are from the Hampton Roads area in south eastern Virginia for those that have no idea what I'm talking about.

Close call. No damage to the car.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
You got pretty dam nlucky you didn't park where that white stationwagon is lol.

Glad to hear nothing bad happened and it made it out ok.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
You should have given it a bath while it was in the bath tub! "Calgon, take me away!" lol j/k. Wow, that's a lot of water. :tear:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hopefully you don't have a CAI.
[/b]
I do have a CAI, but we didn't drive it so it's fine.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn that shit sucks....glad nothing happened to it... keep it safe and hopefully itll be safe again if it happens again...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CAI=death in that shit, man thats crazy Is it cold as well?
[/b]
Not cold, it was about 65 degrees or so.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
WOW Take that CAI off immediately >_<

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yea we got a bit of that here in Richmond as well, it rained and rained, and rained some more!! Glad to hear you avoided any damage :) My 6 faired the same, no damage, and now water into my CAI :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
WOW Take that CAI off immediately >_<
[/b]
I doubt he plans on speeding around in thigh deep water any time soon. :nana:

you are really lucky it didnt get up passed the rocker panels...or to the exhaust pipes. you must have been biting your nails through the whole storm lol.

to add to the nonsense...something fell out of the sky the other day and broke my windshield and harpooned my roof. I shit you not, 1200 bucks worth of damage. I had to throw that in somewhere.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

you are really lucky it didnt get up passed the rocker panels...or to the exhaust pipes. you must have been biting your nails through the whole storm lol.

to add to the nonsense...something fell out of the sky the other day and broke my windshield and harpooned my roof. I shit you not, 1200 bucks worth of damage. I had to throw that in somewhere.
[/b]
PICTURES. You better have taken pictures man. lol

·
Registered
366 Posts

[/b]
What the hell, that shit sucked...man 1200 dollars gone like that.....hopefully it wont happen again...good luck to ya, and yes hopefully u took sum pics...

·
Registered
302 Posts
friend of mine used to have a mazda 3 with CAI. not anymore, he had to buy a new engine cause a little water went were it wasnt supposed to. It was cheaper to buy a new engine than to try to fix it. So he did. now hes scared of the rain for life.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
thank god your car is ok, that looks terrible

·
Registered
836 Posts
you guys should really look at the dates on these posts....do some people go digging for old posts just to bring them back to life? :laugh:

ßill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts