Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
wh0a.. those headlights look green! lol... that's pretty even tho i'm kinda iffy on the visual part... iono about the rims tho but you're car! more power to ya!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by mmarfan@Jun 24 2005, 03:08 PM
Um.... no

Paint those wheels black, the green doesn't even match the car!

Or mabee if you paint them the same color as the car, it might be ok.
[snapback]439548[/snapback]​
Agreed!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go Black, Go Gunmetal, seen it, done it.
Thats is exactly why they are green because everyone runs to black and gunmetal, just trying a different look. My last rims were gunmetal my rims before that were black, I've had silver rims, and they all look good on this ride and now i got green rims. (These rims where originally gunmetal) I must admit when I got them from Wheel Techniques I was like eek, but I think they are best rims I've had, well check that my first rims were my best rims NICHE BELLAS BABY, will never forget my first set of wheels. thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
822 Posts
kind of get used to the rims once...you look at it for a while...I remeber that diff. color rims was the big thing back in the land of the rising sun....so props on tru JDM ;)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by UCYIMD1@Jun 25 2005, 03:31 AM
kind of get used to the rims once...you look at it for a while...I remeber that diff. color rims was the big thing back in the land of the rising sun....so props on tru JDM ;)
[snapback]439836[/snapback]​
yeah thats definatley JDM, i myself have mixed feelings about them

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Originally posted by mmarfan@Jun 24 2005, 02:08 PM
Um.... no

Paint those wheels black, the green doesn't even match the car!

Or mabee if you paint them the same color as the car, it might be ok.
[snapback]439548[/snapback]​
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
286 Posts
i have driven past you about 2 weeks ago on 101 coming back from carmel, i just couldn't believe i saw a 6 with green wheels, but if it makes you happy, than its cool with me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts