Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am trading my new MS6 back in next week, and need to put it back to stock.

I am located in Louisville, Ky. Must be local if working a trade for these wheels (or at least within 100 miles).

Brand new last week, Motegi Touge 18x7.5 wheels (48 offset, which is correct for the car). $500 plus your stock wheels and mounting and balancing.. These wheels have the gunmetal grey 5 spokes with the polished lip, and are currently mounted on my stock tires which have 3500 miles on them. (If interested, we could just swap entire wheel & tire sets rather than mounting and dismounting, as long as mileage and wear are similar.)

Custom 3" exhaust (mild steel), which eliminates the intermediate cat and both rear mufflers. It has a 3" Dynomax bullet where the cat used to be. At the axle it merges into a dual 2 1/2" y-pipe and exits in the stock locations. Sounds GREAT. $200.

Brand new in the box set of Tein S-Tech lowering springs (technically for the Mazda 6 V6). $150

Lotek center gauge pod for top of dash. Includes an AEM WBO2, and AEM Tru-Boost Digital Boost gauge/Boost controller. $500 for all of it.

Scangauge II (not even delivered yet, but I do have a tracking number on it from today). $135

Or $1400 for everything listed above if you want it all. Have to add 3% if paying by paypal).

You are welcome to meet up with me to check everything out if interested. Just give me a call, 502-356-6153 cell (anytime before 10pm). Even if you're local to the 502 area code, I believe you still have to dial "502" first, or you may get someone else. My direct email is: [email protected]

Thanks!
Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Louisville, and really like the wheels, but don't think my stock wheels would do you any good. Not even sure if these would fit on the 2003 Mazda 6 I just bought.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in Indy, interested in the wheels. PM me if still available.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Indy, interested in the wheels. PM me if still available.
[/b]
I have re-acquired my old stock wheels. The Motegi's are now available to sell outright. $800 plus shipping, which includes lugs and locks. Paypal accepted.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, rather than having to "negotiate" price, I'm going to ahead and drop right down to my bottom dollar. $750 plus shipping. Again, that includes the lugs, which are actually the tuner style lock lugs.

BTW, these wheels are only TWO WEEKS OLD!

Holla. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts