Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice choice of color! Onyx black is the best looking and the hardest to keep clean.
[/b]
Yep, I figured black would be hard to keep clean. I've never had a black car, so I figured I'd get it, even still.

Any tips on keeping a black car clean (and not scratching the paint, as it seems black can show scratches & swirl marks very prominently)?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yep, I figured black would be hard to keep clean. I've never had a black car, so I figured I'd get it, even still.

Any tips on keeping a black car clean (and not scratching the paint, as it seems black can show scratches & swirl marks very prominently)?
[/b]

Yes, very, just keep it cleaned and waxed properly, and you should be fine, just keeping it that way is tough, I got a white car though, so I don't have to worry about swirl marks, ;)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Nice.
I wanted black but it was dark gray or white.
I went with the dark gray.

I think this car looks best in black.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice.
I wanted black but it was dark gray or white.
I went with the dark gray.

I think this car looks best in black.
[/b]
Yes, I'm definitely enjoying it in black. It was actually a toss up for me between the Tungsten Gray and Black. I would've liked either if they didn't have black. The car only had 6 miles on it when I got it! The last car I bought new had maybe 150 or so (they had to get it via a swap and drove it to the dealer I bought it from) and before that, my 1993 Integra had 17. I took a pic of that (on real film no less) back in the day! LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts