Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I was able to get some pics. I have had my 6 for only 6 days, and I love it.

The Sport Grille has been ordered and 20% tint is scheduled for install on May 13. Will post updated pics when it's done.

BTW, I used to be MX6Victim/Zoomer... problems problems. My new name now.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics of My Glacier Silver Metallic 6s'

Hey that looks just like mine !!!!!!
Copy cat ! :p

Sweet ride dude, enjoy :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics of My Glacier Silver Metallic 6s

Dude!! Do you take the Thurbes Ave. onramp in the morning?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

hey it's my Brother (i have a Glacier Silver 6 also) ;) can't go wrong witht the Silver bruh! nice 6! wut mods u got in the wood works?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by AliAL

Dude!! Do you take the Thurbes Ave. onramp in the morning?[/b]
Yes I do take the Thurbers Ave onramp in the morning.. and the traffic is terrible. Once I get to the top of the ramp... I use that V6 and 5-Speed combo to get my Arse over to the High-Speed lane ASAP.

Oh.. and as far as future mods, the Sports Grille is supposed to be shipped to me from the dealer in a week or so. Then I have to install it.. which will be interesting. And I have an appointment to have it tinted next week. I am going with 20% all around (except the windshield). I can't understand how people tint their front windshields... imagine a pediatrian crossing the street on a dark and rainy night... you wouldn't see the person.

You give people an inch.. they take a mile. Police have been very relaxed about tint around here the past year. So what do people do? They start tinting their front windshields too! I fear that'll ruin it for all of us in this lil state.

Oh, I was also thinking about replacing my air filter with a better aftermarket like K&N. What do you guys think? Leave the air filter stock or do you think it's worth the extra cash for aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I was the guy in the black 99 Honda Accord (with the red painted calipers) that you let into traffic this morning on Narragansett Blvd..I was pulling out of California Ave.

I was eyeing you through my rearview for a while..and I hoped you'd pass me on the highway so I could get a better look. I was like "Man! he's got a nice 6..and he was a nice enough guy to let me pull out too." Thanx bro.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Originally posted by AliAL

I was the guy in the black 99 Honda Accord (with the red painted calipers) that you let into traffic this morning on Narragansett Blvd..I was pulling out of California Ave.  

I was eyeing you through my rearview for a while..and I hoped you'd pass me on the highway so I could get a better look. I was like "Man! he's got a nice 6..and he was a nice enough guy to let me pull out too."  Thanx bro.[/b]
Man, that is so hilarious. I always tell people.. in Rhode Island you run into everybody and anybody. Nice car BTW, It''s funny because I was thinking... 'that's a pretty good-lookin Accord'.

Now all we need are those window decals.....

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by mazda6guy
Man, that is so hilarious.  I always tell people.. in Rhode Island you run into everybody and anybody.  Nice car BTW, It''s funny because I was thinking... 'that's a pretty good-lookin Accord'.

Now all we need are those window decals.....[/b]
Yeah, this is a trip.. :) I'm sure we'll be seeing each other more often. Can't miss your car...it really stands out. Also, I never noticed before, how cool the 6's front headlights look when turned on.

And thanks for the compliment. It's the wheels..they make the Accord look a lot sportier.

As for the decals, I brought it up with they guys yesterday. We're back into the discussion about it. Hopefully we'll get the issues we're working on figured out soon and get those decals available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts