Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its lowered with Eibach Pro Kit
put on the aftermarket sports grill (painted myself)
Clear corners

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did not have the springs on thru the winter, i just installed them this weekend.
my civic however is quite low and rides year round... sometimes its a plow but how often do u go out on a totally unplowed road?

i got the paint from a shop here called Cawthra Automotive
you tell them the paint code and they mix you a can right there... i also put a coat of laquer over it

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much did that kit lower it.Do you have any problems with fender rub.I want to lower mine but if I have someone in the back seat mine rub .

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Looks good! Now you gotta do something about those tails:yesnod:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Originally posted by leftyrev@Apr 1 2005, 05:26 PM
looks good , thats one dirty street you live on  :D
[snapback]386743[/snapback]​
thats from all the sand they threw down in the winter...I't s almost summer and it's still all over my parkinglot too.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea messy ass city after the winter cuz all the salt and sand that was stuck in the snow stays on the road when the snow melts

it lowers it 1.5 and 1.4 inches...i have had no problems rubbing but havent had a full load of ppl in the car, its settled more since these pics

the install was done at my uncle's place...i'll be bringing his business card to the meAt

i would love to get rims but cant afford em...but these tires SUCK so i might have to get new tires...and if im gonna do that i might just get rims too

yea the tails are ugly as fuck... i might open them up and smoke them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts