Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics

Good god your car is gorgeous! Very nice pics! Hmm, rethinking my grey decision here...

your active military?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pics of my 6... *56K WARNING'

dammit nice pictures taken there.. Say what percent tint did you put on your 6?:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Reading Topic: Pics of my 6... *56K WARNING

i think the clear tail light look very nice on the silver 6.. in fact.. i think i only like clear tail light on silver car.. other color.. me don't like much imo

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Smoooooth

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Nice but dear god. Front bumper states should be shot. It takes away from the look of the front bumper :(

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replying to Topic 'Pics of my 6... *56K WARNING'

Originally posted by Kincaid

Nice but dear god. Front bumper states should be shot. It takes away from the look of the front bumper :([/b]
I agree... My last car didn't have any front bumper plate holder, so I was continuosly pulled over by the police to get it put on. I never did, but it was just some sorry excuse to have them pull me over.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Sweet! But *tsk* *tsk* shame on you for eating in your car! I see those big ol' cracker crumbs on your floor! :p

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'P

Originally posted by Kincaid

Nice but dear god. Front bumper states should be shot. It takes away from the look of the front bumper :([/b]
I agree, but it's presence also protects your front bumper from serious damage caused by bad parkers.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Pics of my 6... *56K WARNING

daym those pics are 56K killers... but great pics none the less...my camera does the same thing so i drop the qaulity from 3 megapixels to 1 meg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts