Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO it goes like this... It's about 10pm and my 5 year old son and I are out cruisin around doing errands when I decided to pull into Hess to fuel up... This gorgeous 20-21 year old blonde "Girl next door type" was sitting in a car waiting at the pumps for her boyfriend to return. She stared so hard at my 6 as I did the 1st gear creep into the parking lot (limo tint is great)... Anyways, I get out and start pumping gas, and I hear her talking to her boyfriend a short distance away mumbling something about the car. I turned to peek over my should, and OMG she is standing right there, and she asks me to show her the car. Were talking and shes so down to earth, I had her sold in a minute... She wants a Lapis blue. About 5 minutes past by and I look over, there's the jealous boyfriend standing across the way by the Buick Sentry... He was soooo getting pissed.. :p I guess she caught on to this also and thanked me for my time.

Now most of you are like.... and? Well, If I were 15 years younger and minus two children... Well ya Know! :D Oh by the way, I forgot to mention she called me "Sir". Wow, that made me feel old... :( But it was funny anyway...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Reading Topic: Pickin up the chicks! ROFL!

good times! and you know those buick sentry's are a hot item j/k
he probably had to return it to his mom after his night out with the G friend. No one likes a borrowed car without gas in it. anyway ggod story thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Aww that's mean.

Now where are the chicks staring at my car? All I get is guys. NOT WHAT I NEED! :p

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

It seems the only people that look at my car are guys and girls under the age of eighteen who giggle and wave.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

I'll take girls under 18... cept for that whole legality issue. (I'm 20)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Yeah I'm pushin it at 23, its kind of tough w/o getting in trouble.
"fifteen will get you twenty":)

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Haha... eh the biggest age difference I ever dealt with was 3 years... me 19, her 16.

What can I say, there's something nice about younger girls, if they're somewhat mature.

That being said, no I am not going around picking up 15 year olds :p My last gf was actually older than me and it's rare that I'm around anyone younger than 18 (the youngest girls I know are 17).

·
Registered
11 Posts
SO it goes like this... It's about 10pm and my 5 year old son and I are out cruisin around doing errands when I decided to pull into Hess to fuel up... This gorgeous 20-21 year old blonde "Girl next door type" was sitting in a car waiting at the pumps for her boyfriend to return. She stared so hard at my 6 as I did the 1st gear creep into the parking lot (limo tint is great)... Anyways, I get out and start pumping gas, and I hear her talking to her boyfriend a short distance away mumbling something about the car. I turned to peek over my should, and OMG she is standing right there, and she asks me to show her the car. Were talking and shes so down to earth, I had her sold in a minute... She wants a Lapis blue. About 5 minutes past by and I look over, there's the jealous boyfriend standing across the way by the Buick Sentry... He was soooo getting pissed.. :p I guess she caught on to this also and thanked me for my time.

Now most of you are like.... and? Well, If I were 15 years younger and minus two children... Well ya Know! :D Oh by the way, I forgot to mention she called me "Sir". Wow, that made me feel old... :( But it was funny anyway...
Bitches love a 6... Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.